FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A super site !

Zacku
Hi
I created my new site to serve as your Homepage.
I hope u all like the design!
Zacku
Id like to hear ur comments abt ur site ! Smile
Diebels
Zacku wrote:
Hi
I created my new site to serve as your Homepage.
I hope u all like the design!

Maybe you could provide a link ?
sergio91pt
ya

and to be my homepage? I only accept good websites to be y homepage Twisted Evil Wink

Let's see that!
aningbo
but where's the LINK!
Vrythramax
*sigh*....another one with no link...is it just me or is this becoming habit?
Hunterseaker
lol its becoming a habit, there should be an big sized banner in the advertise section with: pls include your link in your post or ban! that will do the tric:p Wink
megamass
another one contest: try to guess adress Laughing
Zacku
oh im sorry i forgot the links guys !! Embarassed
here's the link :

www.homepage.d4a.com
sugarbox
It's cute but.... do Google and Yahoo are your site's sponsers?
smart19
i don't know what you means
you provide links of yahoo and gogle
what's going on
but the template is clear
Zacku
well my site is intended to give u easy access to the most frequently visited websites !! So u wont need to type in those addresses !!
Dragonfly
The design concept is good. But the content serves very little to the visitors. If Google and Yahoo stuffs are the first thing to see on your homepage I don't think more people will visit again with that kind of url, they will rather go to the two sites directly.

Secondly, try out using Mozilla firefox, except the left menu nothing appears in the main and right colum. It is always good to check in all the popular browsers.
Anttu^^
Well its pretty nice looking. but the site is extremely slow ! a hompage needs to load super fast.. and that your site lack Sad

E: okay it may just be that the Host service is a bit slow right now Razz well ill look back later Smile