FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My brand new site

chennai
my site is www.cheap-ads.be

from ur replies i decided to give 100x100 ads space for $10 per month then the renewing fees after 1 month would be $5 for each month

what do u think?

Note:sorry i couldnt delete the previous topic as i didnot find the delete button there
munkey_boy
You should make different categorys so when people go on to your site if there looking for one particular thing the would be able to find it easier or even a search box Very Happy
megamass
no one will be interested in your project.
1. site name is with *.be looks really cheap
2. why i should pay 10$ if no one visit your site? i dont see the counter
3. overaly looks bad
4. mistakes in FAQ
5. errors in html
gothicgeek
Um...why would someone want to pay $ 60 a year to put ads on a site that has no content? Impressions would be worthless on a site like that since the visitor will click the back button immediately, and even if there is a visitor who is remotely interested in clicking on an ad theres several dozen ads other than yours. There is no reason for a return visit, and the thing is, what's stopping you from simply closing the site and absconding with everyones money after you sell a few ads? Not much. I would strongly disadvise advertising on this page. Oh yeah and there were some horrendous spelling and grammar mistakes on the ordering page.
I hope this isn't considered a flame.
Nutorious
Chennia i TRIED to tell you yesterday, for people to actually to buy some of your webads you need to giv a lil to get a lil, for instance GIVE SOME ADS FREE like 20 free for start then people will look on your site and think "oh they must get traffic, sures its only $10 why not"... see GIVE FOR FREE AT FIRST!!!
chennai
Quote:
Chennia i TRIED to tell you yesterday, for people to actually to buy some of your webads you need to giv a lil to get a lil, for instance GIVE SOME ADS FREE like 20 free for start then people will look on your site and think "oh they must get traffic, sures its only $10 why not"... see GIVE FOR FREE AT FIRST!!!

Now ia am giving 1 gb hosting for 1 year free with every purchase of the ad