FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Server 2

Marston
Is it down? Is it just me?

Help? Crying or Very sad
todabeat
yeah, it down. Becuase my site is also down
WebSiteGuru
Make that 3. My site is down too. FTP work with no problem. Just the site access is down. DirectAdmin is fine thou.
WebSiteGuru
It could be the DNS problem. I remember seeing something like that before and DNS was not working.
thnn
my site is down as well as directadmin for me
d722002
same here. unless its just me. www.phantomware.frih.net
try it. maybe it is just me
cepher
ive been down for about an hour now

egg.frih.net
omeration
yea, im down too
Metaguy
Man people, stop complaining... we get the point, the server is down.
cepher
I would like to clarify that I was not complaining. Simply stating that I, also, has been sharing the same issues.
Metaguy
Meh, mabye it's just me but I'm getting tired of tons of threads about the server being down all the time. Sorry Sad
cepher
It doesnt matter anyway...

I remember I used to host a municipal server (too slow for real hosting) and every time it was down I had angry "taxpayers" yelling at me...

...good times...
amusic
Just to informing that mine is down too but no announcement is being made so far. Hope that it will up soon. Confused
Kyle Katarn
Down for me too, and if I recall Mr. Admin's TZ correctly, he's asleep. Ain't that always the way it works.

Just to clarify, I'm not complaining, simply stating a fact. I appreciate what Bondings does for this community.
Daniel15
I think that only Apache is down. DirectAdmin access via http://frih.net:2222/ and FTP is still up.
omeration
omeration wrote:
yea, im down too

not complaining

lol, dont even have that many members on my site yet
dac_nip
mine too, its down. i hope it will be up soon. i have some important things to published.. Sad
valient
yup its Down. hopefully it'll be Up...
btw its down after a long time i guess Very Happy. hope admins and mods will find the permanent way to solve it..
NuniPio
its still down.. Sad
Kyle Katarn
Well, from what I understand, Bondings has been having trouble with Apache on this server for several days. He said he had to restart it in several different posts. Oh well, no one uses it at night anyway, and that's what time it is where all my users are.
Daniel15
Please remember that even the most expensive web hosts have some downtime.

And the bad thing for me is that when it's night time for most users, it's daytime for me (eg. it's 4:47 PM at the moment). So, most of the downtimes happen during the day for me Sad
nam_siddharth
Celebrabe!
Server 2 is up now!
eznet
These guys rule.. wanted to come in and post cause I know ppl usually only do when somethings wrong and I wanted to come say.. ALL IS RIGHT... Server 2 is back up (or so it seems for me)!!!
Ez