FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Unreal Tournament

joeysicily
BEST GAME EVER... I love the 3d shooter type games. Especially when you can prove you skills on instagib. which is a laser gun and kills in one shot. Never need refilling. so just point and shoot. let the best man win. soo fun.
Josso
Yeah, there's no messing about on UT... very, very fast.

I'm looking forward to UT2007.. coming out later this year I beleive.
trickstott
I must agree that when it comes to fast action gib fests, Unreal can't be beaten. I have had a real good time lately with the Quake 4 multiplayer, you should check it out if your computer can run it.
Ljsk
I used to have this game. Very good, but didn't have much success with the level editors. Looking foward to UT2007.
votd
The only UT I played, was the first, old one. But it has entertrained me a lot, great game. Funny thing - I haven't played UT2003, but I saw a screenies and video of game made on Unreal 2003 engine! Yes, you might hear of it - Chrono Ressurection - a fan made remake of Chrono Trigger Smile. Well the project was stopped, because Square-Enix has made the team to.

Well, cool game I think, nice multiplayer and many of servers to play online Smile
trickstott
If you want a few levels I designed, go to the downloads section of my website. http://trickstott.frih.net/downloads.htm/
dac_nip
yeah..Unreal Tournament is pretty good. aside from quake and cube, UT is the next best thing that i usually play. When will the UT2007 be released? any ideas?
Thug
the wackest game that ever hit the surface of the earth..... Im hopin the Unreal 2007 will be much better.....
Jamatu
UT99 is classic, I still play it sometimes with my girlfriend (She often owns me ._.)

I also have UT2K4, what's this about UT2K7!? I haven't really been following the new releases that much ;(
jeffleo
I love the weapon called Redeemer in UT lawl. ^_^
TeK
I love Unreal on the whole. UT is the definition of fun multiplayer. I loved the original Unreal and UT alot, and I hate that I can't play UT2k4 anymore. But I really can't wait until UT2k7 comes out. I'll have my new computer by then.
d-hunter
I play UT2k4. Awesome game. And of course, I love loading it up with mutators.

Download UT2k4 demo!
ericbobson
UT and CS are undoubtedly the best games ever created...simply amazing and fantastic fun to play...I am not a hardcore serious gamer but like a bit of a session every once in a while... and I ALWAYS play these two.. definitely my favourites!
ericbobson
UT and CS are undoubtedly the best games ever created...simply amazing and fantastic fun to play...I am not a hardcore serious gamer but like a bit of a session every once in a while... and I ALWAYS play these two.. definitely my favourites!
ericbobson
Whoops! Sorry for the repeat post! Didn't mean to!