FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Any Halo players on the forum?

Neocondestruct
I find this game to be extremely addicting on xbox live .Team slayer is where its at, and you can hook up with some pretty sick players.
Stangg
I play Halo PC with a passion. Can't stand xbox live, too many 8 year olds with foul mouths. Just a nice simple, point n' click affair.

And playing a first person shooter on a joypad is unnatural.
TeK
I loved the original Halo but can't stand the sequel. It's just not as good imo.
Josso
Stangg wrote:
I play Halo PC with a passion. Can't stand xbox live, too many 8 year olds with foul mouths. Just a nice simple, point n' click affair.

And playing a first person shooter on a joypad is unnatural.

Razz Dude, Totally! I loved the first one... the second one doesn't feel right. I might consider the online when it comes to PC (if that happens... bloody microsoft).
odinstag
I love to play Halo.

Both PC and XBOX. I have beat it in all difficulties. Loved every minute of it.

I just really wish I had Halo 2 for a PC. Do they even have that? I can only ever play it on XBOX at a friends house. I don't have an XBOX, only my PC.
plasticlipgloss
I don't think Halo 2 is on the PC... I might be wrong but I've never seen it.
odinstag
I haven't seen Halo 2 for PC either. It's just very wishful thinking. But something they need to do. I prefer having my games on my PC. I just never got into having the gaming consoles.

I have a friend or two that have them and I get to play halo and Halo 2 when I am with them. My one friend is so far into consoles that he has hiw own repair business. But I still haven't broekn down and bought a cheap one from him.

LOL
d-hunter
I've played Halo, Halo 2 and Unreal Tournament 2004. They are ALL THE SAME. The players, the vehicles and eveything else. I wonder why... Confused
lukeropro
I think halo is cool. the graphics are good,the sounds are good and basically everything is good about this game! man, microsoft is just so genius to come up with this game! I wished I was the creator though but my creative juices are running dry! Very Happy