FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Loading Flash

madsencarl
Hey, I'm making a site with a flash header, and was wondering, every time somebody visits a different part of the site, will it load the header all over again, or run it from temporary files? Because if it loads and uses bandwidth on each page, there could be some issues.
Either way, does anybody now how I could, every time somebody loads a page, keep the header but re-load everything else?
If not (Even if so), does anybody know a way where I can load the header off something like [url]imageshack.us[/url]? I tried just changing the source but all it does is display as a white screen Sad
Any help would be great. Thanks.

p.s. I wasn't really sure where to post this - if it's in the wrong place, just Arrow it[/code]
Daniel15
No, it won't load everytime, it will load out of the user's cache. The same thing goes for images: they will only load once.

Just look at some other sites for demonstrations. The first time you go to the site, it loads all the images for the layout. If you browse to another page, the images are already loaded, so it doesn't load them again.