FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ghost Recon

mschnell
This is the game that I have logged the most hours on. It came to be when I moved on from Rouge Spear. I used to play for a clan called SRU. Did anyone else used to/still play Ghost Recon? It was a pretty sweet multiplayer game if you ask me.

-matt
LordSata
Like the game but i havn't a speed connection to internet.. sorry Very Happy
But i think that Rainbow Six 3 is better than G.R.
Bieee
legion
started the game but abandon it ... for a while i think
anyway it a great game
Commando_Sondre
LordSata wrote:
Like the game but i havn't a speed connection to internet.. sorry Very Happy
But i think that Rainbow Six 3 is better than G.R.
Bieee
You think so. I like GR better then RB6:RVS! I feel like it's more tactics in it. I got CS for christmas, and I've benn playing it for a time now, and then I was going to try out GR, I got killed everytime, I got so pissed off that my mouse suffered a horible death, I trow it out of my window! I got a new mouse for a week ago, and it has still survived!

But, if you are a CS-geek, don't play RB6 or GR, because your mouse will suffer the same way as my did!
mogyoro
Hi,

Well... I have one problem with this game... It seams that the AI are better shouters then the USA special tactical technical guys. I like do the realism of this game related to one bullet and you’re dead.

There would be one more thing, how is it, that the enemy always sees you first? (Ok if you are so far that not even you can 'take them out')

Confused
mschnell
I think the real fun in Ghost Recon is to be found online. If you don't mind waiting around while you are dead, then it's a really good time. It's much more realistic online than it is with the AI. I found the actual game to be extremely easy(beatable in a few days). Maybe that says something bad about how much time I waisted playing that game though.