FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

HELLO ALL "rank this gaming site"

VIPER VENOM
OK my site is some what finished and would like to know how poeple would rank it. keep in mind it is a gaming squad website. in which game score totals are automaticly uploaded and ranked on the site.
feel free to click on the links and check out all the site has many diferent pages and features.
and thanx to FRIH HOST for hosting this site for me. and giving me the chance to see what i could do with it.
madsencarl
Erm... what exactly is the site? You never told us. We're not mind-readers, or at least I'm not - I dunno about the rest of you.
VIPER VENOM
BIG OOOOPS SORRY GUYS

the site is http://www.sfhmasters.us I have had this site on here before but site wasnt complete yet.
madsencarl
Ok... first issue that came up - loading times. I don't want to wait more than 3 seconds for a page to load, let alone 10. Also, remove all the wierd symbols around the SFH, it looks tacky and unprofessional. I don't care if it's your logo or whatever, get rid of them. I like the Flash header, but I'd consider publishing it in Flash 6 (Can be changed in the publish options in Flash itself) because I find most peoplestill use Flash 6, because they don't visit Flash sites everyday.
Vrythramax
Overall I like the CMS theme your using, but it takes aloooong time to load....if I were on a dialup connection I would have given up and went someplace else.

You might consider making your text a bit lighter, with such a dark background it's a little difficult to read.

Have a good evening.
TonkPilz
it loads ok for me still slow tho i whuld make the flash animation load in lower quality

and the pictures are in a ok zise 3.18 kB (3256 byte)

and yous whole page is 50,04 kB (51 242 byte)

not that my page is any smaler its about 55k Very Happy

i hade a simeler problem whit my page it turnd out it whas the Shout box uppdating to fast

but still 50,04 kB (51 242 byte) is alot for some ppl but i dont tink u need to worry tho but look at you shout box thats the only ting i can tink of
Hobbit
The loading time for me wasn't super slow but It would be nice if it was faster.
VIPER VENOM
Ok from some of the harsh remarks. I can tell i didnt make it clear, This is a gaming and squad website. this site has about possibly 50 diferent links. the colors, borders, links and flash are part of the design. this site is capable of collecting game stats from a dozen diferent game servers and the stats, calculating them and putting them in order, from so far 3 diferent games and adding more as we go. but i do appreciate the comments and i am looking at how to make the page load faster, maybe by taking away some of the removable nuke_blocks from the front page.
reshi
Looks not to bad, my one gripe would be that the menu is not available on all pages.
cepher
pretty nice

like the flash backroundy

but...wheres the forum? phpbb to the rescue!

uhh...like the ts js app...pretty cooel