FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

When will Gunz Int'l be back online?

bcnhs81
i cannot connect to the gunz server and ther is a bulletin on the patch client.. i'm wondrin if somebody knows the specific date gunz will be back online..
PuNGS
They said it would be in 11th january... As far as I know, they were moving their servers, so I do not know when it will be back.

By the way, there are so many cheaters in this game that I will not play it again...
Jayfarer
Perhaps the servers fell off the truck while they were moving them. They really should update people, at least, on why they're 5 days late.
Insanity
PuNGS wrote:
They said it would be in 11th january... As far as I know, they were moving their servers, so I do not know when it will be back.

By the way, there are so many cheaters in this game that I will not play it again...

Same here. But then again, you get cheaters in pretty much any game.
Jayfarer
Insanity wrote:
PuNGS wrote:

Same here. But then again, you get cheaters in pretty much any game.

Any free one, at least. We get what we pay for, and server downtime is part of that.