FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

check out my site

chennai
check out my site
www.cheap-ads.be
it is still under contrustion
it is not hosted on frihost
Motoracer380
so you want 500 bucks to have an add on your site?
joshua_erceg
Good Luck Very Happy!
No offence but your kinda going to need it....
I don't honestly think that someone would pay $500 to have a tiny ad on your page....
If you wanted that much money, your site would have to have a large amount of viewers, & seeing that the only thing your site has at the moment are extremley small & expensive advertising spaces...

Oh but I like the layout though! Very Happy
Squeeky
Want is the point of having adds on your page when there is no purpose for people to come other than to buys ad space. None of the public will come to your site to look at ads!!!!

Also, since you have no ads and i dont think your going to get any in the near future you should lower your price to around $10.

Overall, you need more services!!!

Regards,
Squeeky
madsencarl
This is a clone of the Million Dollar Homepage. And yeah, the ads are way expensive for their size. I suggest that you just price the ads at the top $5 and then they get cheaper as you scroll down...
madsencarl
This is a clone of the Million Dollar Homepage. And yeah, the ads are way expensive for their size. I suggest that you just price the ads at the top $5 and then they get cheaper as you scroll down...
munkey_boy
OMG! $500 i dont even know what the million dollar homepage is but i agree with the post above)
Vrythramax
Good Lord!! $500 bucks for an ad the size of my avatar?? I am going to have to agree with everyone else, your price is way to high for an up and coming website.

The website itself didn't look bad at all tho, I'd like to see it when your finished with it.

Good Luck.