FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were Rabbit

glennesau
It's a mazing how two abjects made out of clay can bring home so much money. Wallace and Gromit, 2 of the UK's most popular calymated stars hit the big screen this summer and topped both america and candada's charts. Starting way back with the short films "the wrong trowsers" "a grand day out" and "a close shave" and then with the small clips of "cracking contraptions." If you haven't seen any of those, I do recomend them. Also if you haven't seen Chicken Run that is a good one too.

here is what the new movie is about

Quote:
"Britain's favourite man-and-dog team are back for a feature-length big-screen adventure. Their latest exploit sees them battling the pests attacking their sleepy town's prized vegetables - that is until they meet their match in the Were-Rabbit, cutting a swathe through the village and its Anti-Pesto protection devices."

It looks really good and I can't wait to see it.
colilon
I heard it is great, though didn't watch him yet, guess Ill wait for the DVD to come out...
Thanks for the recommendation...

BTW, Chicken Run is awsom!
So funny and good.

Another one is Valiant, brilliant brilliant movie!
SunburnedCactus
It's a quality film, I saw it over Christmas. One of the best that they've made I reckon, quite a bit better than Chicken Run.
bigdan
It's fantastic! Very Happy I'd recommend it highly! Very Happy
zence
i just worry about the film's produce time?
memsa
Only rcently saw it.
Enjoyed it. Great as all their previous work. Hope much more will come. Sad that studio accidnet burned models. They'll be back bigger and better.
inman
This is a hilarious film. I just loved each and every moment of it. I am not a fan of this kind of "clay-like" animation. But this movie changed my view.

Now I am on the look out for the previous short films that Wallace and Gromit came together. Looks like there are 3 of them.

1) A Grand Day Out (1989)
2) The Wrong Trousers (1993)
3) A Close Shave (1995)

And all of them have an average of 8/10 rating at IMDB
samuelhardy
This film is great and id give it a great review.

Although, it has to be said that the storyline isnt that fantastic to be honest, but its just the animation that grabs your attention.

And of course the great line, 'Cheese Gromit?' is fantastic, i love it!#

Yes there were only 3 half-hour programs. You can probably get them from Ebay, Amazon, or the BBC Shop.

Chicken Run is just as good! Hehee
zonymousbond007
I watched this film a while ago, and I liked it a lot.

It was very funny, and had quite a good plot. Also, the voice acting was superb... Smile
decard cain
yeah its a great film, it must have taken ages to make, i've had a lesson in animation and the time it takes... anyway one other thing i liked about it is,i hadn't seen anything of wallace and grommit for years, so it was nice to see them again.
inman
inman wrote:
This is a hilarious film. I just loved each and every moment of it. I am not a fan of this kind of "clay-like" animation. But this movie changed my view.

Now I am on the look out for the previous short films that Wallace and Gromit came together. Looks like there are 3 of them.

1) A Grand Day Out (1989)
2) The Wrong Trousers (1993)
3) A Close Shave (1995)

And all of them have an average of 8/10 rating at IMDB

I also happened to find to that there is another short video of Wallace and Gromit titled Cracking Contraptions in which Wallace and Gromit test out 10 gadgets which they developed and thereby running into trouble. The DVD also had a behind the scenes look with director Nick Park and the team.
falsealarm
I haven't seen it yet, but I have seen all of the previous once which I found really funny. I own them on VHS actually...I got it before DVD was super popular.