FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ten reasons you should date a geek

mae1strom
This is a list of ten reasons why you should date a geek, according to a post on Nick Denoo's blog.

http://www.nickdenoo.be/?p=5
Wd_removed
If those I like read this, I'm in!
Dragate
hahaha! nice... very funny... mostly true =D but i dont get number 9... i'm pretty sure... ya =P
troyinator
Very clever, and very true. I don't know if number 9 applies that much either (I would think that a total geek would be all over a hot chick like white on rice), but the rest are right-on. Cool find.
MalvagioAddict
Yes, number 9 is a stretch, I mean we're talking about Angelina Jolie here. We're supposed to be geeks not corpses. but the others I would agree on.
madsencarl
I saw in a MAD magazine, the top ten reasons why NOT to date a geek. Maybe this is the rebuttal?
neosree
the nineth one will definetely be true with me. So I am a geek, atleast in mind. I didn't have the money to buy those gadgets, but I know their specs and informations and if I have the money I will definetly buy all those geek dreams.
Vrythramax
*BIG SIGH*.....I even have to agree with #9, a new 'puter will probobly last longer than the relationship with Angelina Jolie.....and the puter won't have a headache when I want to play.

They did leave out one reason off that list....GEEKS RULE THE INFORMATION HIGHWAY!!!!

I wonder how Angelina would feel after refusing a date with me only to find out her house has been rezoned as a public landfill? HA! think on that one Very Happy
dysturbedstatic
i killed a geek once, i ****** her to death
hmd_1988
haha nice one...... geeks.. now where can i find one? hmm............ Very Happy
DX-Blog
This starts reminding me of that fked up TV show "The beauty and the nerd" Razz.
webapp
great................................

Whos a geek here...(0)(0)
pjv
Are all geeks really like that? I don't think so but most of it holds true. Shocked
DizzyThermal
Yeah, like he said, if those who like me read this w00t, I'm rolling in girls =P
nimbuscogitare
in addition to those 10 we are also great in bed. Find your nearest geek and test it, you'll thank me later.
AlexC
hahahahahahaha..... but i dunno about number nine i dont think thats true..... nice find its funny!
bigdan
It's true Razz
Sentenza
lol! amusing..
Reaper
This doesn't have anything to do with the topic its self, but more so on bloggers in general, http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=banish that and I just find it very funny, yet true at the same time.
tidruG
Better off in the Jokes forum, I think.
carriage_return
Lovely hilarious list. Of course all the replies (on the site) banging the author about the authenticity or accuracy of such list are, in my opinion, a little of. It is, of course, just something based in the well known stereotype for geeks (or at least one version of it).

The good thing about it, is that we can relate to it. We do it in our own manner, and we don't have to follow every point to the letter, none of them actually. The just remind us of something, or make us smile and that is all it takes. In my case this is very true, as I am a geek and I'm going to marry a geek. So we have double geekyness assured.

If geeks do rule the world, please let me know. Maybe there is someone I can charm with my geeky spirit that will get me a suitable job to pay the rent and buy the kids some toys ;).

carriage_return