FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Search Engine Linking

Tony The Tiger
How can I link my new web site to the search engines to increase traffic?
Animal
You need to go to the individual search engines (I recomment the big three - Google, Yahoo and MSN) and look for a "Suggest a site" or "Submit site" link. Submit your URL via their websites and their "search bots" will go over your site then add to their databases over time.
Marston
Or just go to www.addme.com and submit there - they'll do most of the big search engines all at once Smile. It's free, too.
engeland
the submission to www.addme.com doesnt include yahoo unless you go for the paid package? what the-

well do these stuff work for dot.tk domains? Confused
pacslim
yes but .tk domains are no forwarding domains but they put it in a frame ur excisting adres in their .tk domains so just one page title and metatags ect on all ur site pages thats not so good but yes they can be submitted i did it 2 in the past before my site had a .com domain then it was www.makaveliliveson.tk (it's still active.. lol ) see how it looks each page,
now i got www.makaveliliveson.com see that looks diffrent and is faster ,.. hope to answered ur question fellow frihost fam Wink Arrow