FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hey take a look!

REY619
http://www.619-forums.coz.in
and plz register if possible!
Dragate
wow really nice... nice banner and over all layout... keep up the great work =D
Motoracer380
i really like that graphic up at the top... but im not sure what the site is about.. i dindt really read the page just looked around
xeroed
I really liked it it looked like a site for computer stuff and whatnot... I liked the banner at the top especially. for some reason it just fit so well with the rest of the site.
REY619
hey thanx ppl! its particularly not about a single thing!
It has forums for different talkings of different subjects...
srikanthsonti
HI, that was simple marvelous thats wat i call a professiona work. excellent banner out there and the stuff quite interesting.... keepit up
Squeeky
That is one of the most proffensional looking website i have seen. Fantastic!

Um, one question though, is the magnificent graphic up the top the banner that comes the phpbb skin? It says Ilussion for Phpbb.???
REY619
Squeeky wrote:

Um, one question though, is the magnificent graphic up the top the banner that comes the phpbb skin? It says Ilussion for Phpbb.???

Yup it is for phpBB, it doesnt come preinstalled though, u have to install it later...
munkey_boy
nice very nice, who hosts you is it free?
Vrythramax
Very nice! Clean pro look to it, and very easy on the eyes. FFH has come along way since I first ran into them...I guess you can survive in business by giving away free stuff....go figure Confused

Very nice site, excellant work.

Best of Wishes.
ejmaster
619....You must be from San Diego huh?Anyway site looks nice however I did not register because I am not sure what the site is all about. It would be nice to find out what registration benefits the site has. But, looks good though.
FaRCoN
theme is very nice.
REY619
Thanx again ppl!
btw its hosted for free, at http://jconserv.net
its a good idea to try a free site before actually buying a domain and space!