FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Faster

How many days did Frihost take to handle your account request?
<1
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
1-2
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
2-3
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
3-4
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
4-5
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
5-6
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
6-7
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
>1 week
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

zjosie729
Just vote
SunburnedCactus
FFS, it's a small price to pay for FREE hosting. Can nobody understand that? Geez. Brick wall
tidruG
Let me describe Frihost...

Frihost is a free web-space provider run by 1 man, Bondings, who is assisted by a small, select group of other humans called Junior Administrators or Moderators or Account Creators... basically, everything is done manually, by humans.

Frihost forums and web-space service are governed by the Forum Rules and the Terms Of Service.

So, each request is properly processed. The description is scrutinized to make sure that it does not break the TOS, and the posts are scrutinized to make sure they follow the Forum Rules and are not SPAM. All this takes time... and all this is done manually... an account creator cannot be online 24/7 creating accounts or rejecting requests. Thus, it takes some time.

Ideally, requests should be processed the moment they are made, but this process cannot be automated, so you're going to have to wait patiently.

All I can say is that it's probably worth the wait... that's what 99% of the members think.
babumuchhala
Well zjosie729 my request got cleared in a few hrs.

Thats when frihost at the most had no more that say 10 to 20 requests a day. But now a days I know surely that number someimes touches 3 figures. So thats a lot of work load. As tidruG said they scritinise each and every request to the fullest.

And also each and every frihost staff have their personal lives too, and most being students, man its a thankless job, and sometimes feel happy am not doing it. Laughing
Marston
Oh my... Technically, they don't have to approve your account at all. Complaining will not help. If you really want fast account activation pay for professional hosting. Otherwise, keep your complaints to yourself.
schudder
Yeah, it's a free, voluntary service offered to you by Bondings. If you don't like his methods or whatever, then just leave. Don't complain about it, just say byebye. It's free, so it comes with risks, but you'll just have to live with it. Do people bitch and moan and insult Linux distributers when they find a bug in the OS? Think not.
DX-Blog
They activated my account within 12 hours and that was on 31-12, a freakin' holiday. Now if that aint fast enough I don't know Wink.

Edit: It gets rejected for a reason, that is not their fault for your application being wrong. If you directly come up with a good application you would have been activated pretty quickly.
gonzo
zjosie729 wrote:
Ind that really annoys me.

you should demand double your money back.
ocalhoun
Sue for emotional damages due to stress over waiting.
That'll make it all better...
n0obie4life
This is the Suggestions forum. Not the voting forum.

-close-