FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My pictures of Paris by night

marquis51
Here are some pictures of Paris I took during this winter 2005-2006. They are taken from la defense.
I will keep the high res pictures for me Smile let me know what you think of them !

IceCameron
They are way to small to be really seen Idea
Insanity
The resolution sucks, but I have to admit those are some awesome pictures.
marquis51
sorry for the rez. I keep high rez for me because I want to keep the exclusiv use, which I find normal Smile I know it s not enough to appreciate it entirely, but when I get the hosting here, I ll do the site and I ll post the art things there, so you can get the full rez through the site. As the site will be about art and cultural activities it will be perfect.
rainynightstarz
i like the last one the best! i like the composition and the color and everything

you should resize it a little bigger so we can at least see someof the detail but it would be still too small for us to use it really.
marquis51
rainynightstarz wrote:
i like the last one the best! i like the composition and the color and everything

you should resize it a little bigger so we can at least see someof the detail but it would be still too small for us to use it really.

hehe well thanks a lot for the encouragements, well probably I will do it tonight if I have time then, it s true I realsed it was very small afterwards :s. Me too the last one is my favourite, it is the arch of la defense for those who wonder.
marquis51
Some other pictures I like that I took. The resolution is a bit bigger but ell it s no piece of art, just some nice shots to my tastes !

This was taken in august 2005 in Positano (italy near Capri) at night obviously :p

The other one was taken from the plane, it is a view of Nice (france). But that s not so easy to make a good pic through the window of the plain :s but I love the view Smile
prillan
nice photos
megamass
like someone said resolution is shity Smile but pics looks nice
kaikou
Nice! I'd like to see more of your photos Smile
kerberos
it' s so good photos.f you take this photos think you can work a art job
CamiBor
WOW beatiful pics!!
ejmaster
These pictures look like they could be on a postcard. They are really good shots and the quality is great. Paris seems like an intreaging place to vist. Maybe I will visit Paris one day to see what it is like. I heard the people are rude though, so maybe I'll go to Spain, or some other European country and save myself a lot of trouble.....Anyway, nice pics.....
boringest
wow, the 3rd one's pretty good!
Kashinilaya
The first ones seem a little too dark (maybe you needed more exposition time?). The next ones have more light balance.
(+[__]+)
i like the bottem ones but they are way to small
Sir Vossy
They are ok but they would be better bigger so we all can see what they really look like:) and it would be a good idea to have taken pictures through the day:D anyway i hope you enjoyed it there unless you live there ofcourse:D
Bengt
IceCameron wrote:
They are way to small to be really seen Idea

true;
but the photos are really neat Exclamation
and it looks like you have a good camera as well ? Very Happy
desertwind
Well you should see this Hi res image of Paris by Night!!!

Warning:
Image size - 1.8 MB
Image Res - 14929 x 526