FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Gunbound!

kirii
Anybody play Gunbound here?
If have,please add me~
My id is Crozila!
amusic
I used to play it, it's quite fun if could be able to play with friends. However, now I'm not playing anymore. Wink
Kelcey
Yeah, my friends used to play it a lot. It was a bad addiction. They don't play it anymore now though.
Summer
Here's my id(s) :

ShiN5ou - battle axe - main id
CiviX000 - metal axe - noob id
Cha0s00 - metal axe - noob id
CleneClene

and 1 more i forgotten .
lukeropro
gun bound is quite fun actually with all the cool graphics and all but it's getting old and not many people are playing it. I think now people are starting to play Rakkion, the new game from the creators of Maplestory. All in all, gun bound is quite cool
Team Hedgehog
I was playing it before, but it kinda suck now.. I got better mmorpg's to play, (Maple Story).
Nikkori
My account is SgtXander in GunBound Philippines. I was addicted to play it when I was first year college, now I am barely playing it--I play it not so often, but when I think I've got to give myself some sort of a break. Anyway, GunBound is a game for applying my knowledge in PHYSICS, and math like the TRIGONOMETRY. I studied hard the Projectile part of the Physics just for GunBound.

Lastly, GunBound is a likely game for those Engineering students like me!!
Animal
Please search before posting.

You can continue this discussion here.

-close-