FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Linkin Park

spacer
In a middle of the year we could expect their new album. Also we already could buy Mike's solo album. Chester's solo album is ready too, but it will be at shops after LP album.
flipsyde
Ohh thnx for the info . I'm a big fan of LP Very Happy
April_May
I bloody hope they bring in some new songs. Im almost getting tired of thier old ones. But.. they are classics and rok. But half a year is too long...
troyinator
I'd rather they waited a few years to release a new album (as they did) than turn their band into a cash-cow like most bands do.

PS, Mike's "solo" (it's without LP, but he's not solo), Fort Minor, is awesome, give it a listen.

P.P.S - Where did you hear about the new album? Do tell.
prongs_386
hopefully, they go back to the first album style, 2nd sucked and any of the other remix crap
blackheart
prongs_386 wrote:
hopefully, they go back to the first album style, 2nd sucked and any of the other remix crap

unfortunately i lost all respect for them, along with all ability to enjoy their music when they allowed that remix crap to come out. nothing more than the result of selling out.
Stangg
I came home with Hybrid Theory the other day (ten years too late I know). I'm loving it, had it on a loop for 2 days straight.

Yeah, I don't have a life or anything like that.
Hippie
I've been dissapointed in everything they've done since they're first cd. I think they've lost it. Hopefully they can prove me wrong.
lisa33144
Oh good. That's exciting! Linkin Park is really good. I love the song "Numb" and "In The End" is pretty awesome too.
althalus
Hybrid Theory and Meteora are both very nice albums, HT have been going pretty much non-stop in my mp3-player while at work. I heard Reanimation the other day and thought "wtf were they thinking releasing this crap?!"... Ehu.. If they release something along the lines of HT or Meteora, then sure, I'm up for it. Smile