FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Are all these "Easy Money" topics jokes?

Joke or for real?
Joke
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
For real
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

madsencarl
Ok... I've been seeing quite a few "Easy Money" or "Free Money" topics hovering around the boards...
What do you think? Are they jokes or are they for real? Post your views.
a.Bird
Is this thread a joke?
Nyizsa
Yes, something like "Send me $30 and I tell you the secret of being rich."
And when someone sends the money, just send a letter: "Put an ad on the net that you will tell the secret of being rich for $30."
Things are not so simple, though. But I think all these people need others (us!) to carry out their plans. Otherwise why would they give their secrets away?
James007
@madsencarl: Do not believe it. The only way to get money for sure is to WORK. No gambling, no lottery, no payed "doing nothing"... only "work"

James
Wd_removed
Easy Money? Free Money? Don't you work to earn money? Thats a simple fact of life.
Dragonfly
Not all are correct, there are terms and conditions to fulfill if you do you may end up earning for doing very little but they never go losing. They always gain whichever you it goes.

So, its not all a joke...
blackheart
SEND ME $20 AND I'LL TELL YOU THE SECRET TO FAST EASY MONEY

But nah, I like you, so here it is for free

{make a topic that says "SEND ME $20 AND I'LL TELL YOU THE SECRET TO FAST EASY MONEY", wait for an idiot to fall for it and just tell them to make a post just like it too}

Rolling Eyes
madsencarl
blackheart wrote:

{make a topic that says "SEND ME $20 AND I'LL TELL YOU THE SECRET TO FAST EASY MONEY", wait for an idiot to fall for it and just tell them to make a post just like it too}

Rolling Eyes

Hmmm... Reckon you could hold that one up in court? It could be possible, but you'd be against most of the population, because I'd end up targeting pensioners. Sad
blackheart
madsencarl wrote:
blackheart wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Hmmm... Reckon you could hold that one up in court? It could be possible, but you'd be against most of the population, because I'd end up targeting pensioners. Sad

I've already told you to burn in hell on the Music forum Cool
Twisted Evil I only wana rip off fools... but the elderly.... Not talking