FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

When the end of the world comes where will you be?

gonzo
Have you ever wondered where you'll be when the end of the world comes? Still hording pettyness hovering over a padlock button? On your knees praying? Looting stores in downtown?
madsencarl
I'd be a huge looter. In fact, by the time the end of the world comes, all the stores will be full with looters, so, being the proactive person that I am, I'm gonna loot everything now!
seanooi
probbably test driving every car in front of me, something like grand theft auto Laughing
Devil
i will be dead for like 1000 years ,
Nyizsa
Most preferably at a sex orgy... Very Happy
Seriously, I would loot all the beer from the shops, sit on the top of the house, drink the beer and watch it. This is something I can see only once in my life, isn't it?
bigdan
I'd probably be dead by then...

If I am alive...I'd probably hide somewhere and hope like all hell I survive! Razz
ashok
i'll go to a movie...with by gf Razz i'll b watchin my gf while she watches the movie and the end will come it's way.. Razz
Rolz
I don't really know... I'd be home, probably.

But I'll be dead when the end of the world comes.
SunburnedCactus
Depends how fast it happens. If it's all done in a flash there's the possibilty that I'll be sitting on the can, or even just in bed.
naraki
Be with family and loved ones..tell them something I've never told.
silentpark
i guess i wouldn't even notice that the end of the world is comming...

but.. i'll hope i'll far away... (maybe on of the people who got/get honor to save the humen sapiens.. )^^ Rolling Eyes

well i don't think i'll be still alive... if the end..^^
April_May
If we knew the end of the world was coming and there was no denying it, then i'd probably loot a few buildings, have an orgy and then rush home to my fam and then lock my door, nock myself out with drugs or slit my rists. I'd rather die on my own terms and without loosing my head screaming o god o god and start regretting everything i have or havent done. I'd hate to be awake and wait untill it happens. If its the end of the world. Then theres no hope of survival so theres no point in being in a panick and not enjoying the last few hours.
Wd_removed
Lets get this straight, if its the end of the world theres no chance I'll be alive at the end right?
gothicgeek
Well, when the rapture comes, I'll hopefully get sucked into heaven and then I'd just sit back and watch the show Razz

Zombies, giant insects, Jesus kicking some serious ass...sounds pretty awesome. Very Happy
blackheart
long dead - it aint comin no time soon
drunkfun
id do the world's greatest nudey run where i'd take a massive shit on a white car then roll around in it...

Now that would be more fun than looting
drunkfun
although i just realised, if it was a false alarm, you'd look pretty stupid
Vrythramax
If I knew the world was going to end? I would make up with my ex and not tell her about her pending doom so I can watch with glee as the mean spirited, coniving, cheating, back-stabbing, tramp finds out she's gonna die Twisted Evil

But.....I'm not bitter.
42mart2
I'll be six feet under ground level when doom comes....
Or on the top of the shelf over the fireplace.... Razz
karysky
Dead, hopefully.

If not, and knowing that the end of the world is coming, I'd probably be absolutely terrified so I'd try to find comfort with my loved ones.

I'd like to end it in the arms of my boyfriend, feeling secure and at home.

Pretty romantic, isn't it lol
Srs2388
well.....I really dont want to see that....... but me I would really want to have a girlfriend to have and to hold while its happened knowing im conforting someone and I will be praying too
Soulfire
I'll be in heaven at the end of the world, bathed with God's glory. I found a really awesome bumper sticker I'm going to buy. It says "In case of rapture, this car will be unattended."

So, if you haven't got it by now, I am referring to the rapture, the Christian apocalypse in which all Christians are taken to heaven and everyone else is stuck on earth with Satan.
slider19
I don`t care with it!! World is ill. We need armageddon to heal our politics or indrustry. I`d prefer to do a suicide!! :]
drunkfun
Soulfire wrote:
I'll be in heaven at the end of the world, bathed with God's glory. I found a really awesome bumper sticker I'm going to buy. It says "In case of rapture, this car will be unattended."

So, if you haven't got it by now, I am referring to the rapture, the Christian apocalypse in which all Christians are taken to heaven and everyone else is stuck on earth with Satan.

F u ck you christian boy. Your friends just harrassed me at my front door for 10 mins about your stupid god. Would you please stop trying to goddamn force your crap religion on the whole world
TonkPilz
if it happens to morow il probebly call in sick from work
Srs2388
hey Soulfire have you ever read the book "left behind" ?
I think you would like it
nimbuscogitare
Watching in fasination as the people around me try to make thier lives complete before the end of chapter 9.

-take it all in before you tear it all down.
Zelda Night
I am in heaven with God i am a christian
lockwolf
Pre-End of the World (If I'm around for it)
I don't know what I would do. Sit back holding the girl I like and think to myself, I'm ready to go. Trying to survive would just be useless for if the world ended, your going down with it. Looting is also useless for the same reason. And really if you think of it, doing anything is just pointless because its not going to last anytime at all! So thats why I would just sit back and take death as it comes.

After Death
Ever heard the chorus of the song Heaven is a Halfpipe by OPM?
MalvagioAddict
If the end of the world does come, I'm hoping that I won't be alive then since I'm thinking that it would happen after my lifetime.

But if it does happen while I'm still alive. I'm hoping that I'd also be with the family that I love and just being together. Of course I see us praying our hearts out, hoping against hope that armageddon would change it's mind and let us be..
goutha
I'll be somewhere writing a message on FriHost forums to earn some FriHost points and keep my account opened....

Euuuuuuuuh.... Oh my goooooooooooooooooooooood
bdoneck
Probably taking a dump on the toilet.

It's what I've always dreamed of. Dying while pooping. Nobody would want to touch my body Very Happy
psycosquirrel
Soulfire wrote:

Sounds good to me, lol. I'm Catholic, and almost bought that sticker when I saw it in a store Very Happy
Texas Al
I'll be praying through my actions-- defending myself, my friends, and our property. I figure with so many helpless morons who lived lives of frivolty, decadence, and denial, God will have his hands full. So I'll just stay out of his way until things settle down.

And afterwards, I'll help rebuild. And teach every useful thing I possibly can to as many people as I can so the rebuilding goes faster.

And if I have to shoot or hang a few punks for the greater good, and the other people in whatever community I inhabit lack the cojones, I'll go ahead and do it myself.

And maybe by the time my ticket is up, we'll have enough of a civilization back up and running that my own unique "funeral" arrangements can once again be made.

Amen.
srdjan
ya'll better come up with something, and do it fast, cuz the end is coming!
i'll be on a high moutain peek watching the tides rise to flush all the Babylon down..it's about time Mother Earth gave us a lesson in decent behavior...
Texas Al
Oh, sorry, I misunderstood which end of the world we're talking about. Y'all meant the one in big scary capital letters, didn't you? Okay, in that case...

I'll be escaping through the giant mushroom forrest from basilisks astride my flying pink unicorn while casting "miasma of funk" and clutching my crystal phlogiston pyramid.

...and I can find you the passage of Nostradamus/Revelations/Mayan Calendar that can be interpreted to support what I say.
Kyle
hopefully ill be at the top of everest, ill be the last person alive!!!
mike4652
Quote:
I'll be in heaven at the end of the world, bathed with God's glory

I will be there with you, I just hope that I have the ambition to take as many with me that i can. In this day and age it is a hard task to get people to listen to the salvation message. But I know that GOD will allow us to prevail. To spread the message. JESUS is LORD and By Him We can all receive salvation.
LostOverThere
Put it plain and simple, when the end of the world finally comes, i'll be:

Dead.

At least I hope so.
Unless of course the Bird Flu doesn't come and kill us all, then i'll probably go down with all the other poor suckers...
DecayClan
We can't possibly know when the end o the world will come...It will be instant and in our everyday lifes, without us knowing.Statistically, i will be sleeping, at school, or infront of my computer:8Hours of sleap.4hours of computer.total1hour for eat.6hours of school.2hours of study.The rest of them, just stuff...
8<---
6<---
4<---
ocelotweb
I'll be going on a raping and killing rampage Smile I'll rob a munitions depot and all hell will break loose people will remember me as the crazy a-- motherf---er that killed everyone and raped people lol. Sounds fun or maybe I'd just loot and have lots of sex and orgies and stuff
vinodmishra
I wil probably go on a world tour and see all the places I want to see cuz i wont be able to see them when the world ends Razz
bassgs_17
When the end of the world comes around in 2100, my last surviving clone will have dominated the world, and will be staring up into the face of oblivion, and laugh as the aliens come for him, while the rest of the human race is smashed into oblivion. Muwahahaha!
-Aquastrike, master of AR
mike4652
One thing that I have noticed about most people, They think that life has a written guarntee. We have no promise about tomorow. Life is so fragile.
Time will not go on for ever. This world will not last forever.
But God has promised us that there will be a new heaven and earth.
God is the only guarntee in this life.
jibbity
damn i forgot what post im at nowi feel stupid lol. oh yea were will i be when the world ends lol. well that just have to depends on when the world ends know what mean. it coul end right were your at right now this very second while im sitting here typing or it could be in ten mins when im taking shit so no one knows where they will be once the world comes to an end
Konvikt
I will be right here on my couch chillin drinkin a beer and havin fun ....so the question should be what will you be doing.?
Lennon
I will be on the new Marsian plantation while earth dies.
gonzo
Soulfire wrote:
to the rapture

that's neither Christian nor Biblical. God takes away the wicked until "a remnant" remains. More interesting is that the "rapture" was invented in the 1800s.

But that's a discussion for a whole 'nother thread
MHDI
It's coming on..... HELL LOOKING FOR U! MUHAHHAAA Twisted Evil
Magicoman
FRONT AND CENTRE!! What ever it is that causes the end of the world...
I want THE best seats in the house...
seriously, whatever the cost...
hook us up...
Lied
playing wow or posting at forums or preferably ta the firts seat to see it coming! Very Happy
guissmo
probably be infront of the pc
paul_indo
Hey man! when will you guys wake up ??????

It's already happened.

You just missed it. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Tumbleweed
paul_indo wrote:

It's already happened.

Its gotta be better than a monday morning alarm call Shocked
elefas
paul_indo wrote:

It's already happened.

Darn! I always miss the best things!!!!!
nt4836
i will be on the computer, i am always at the computer, i dont like the outdoors, computers are the best for me, but looter dude is right, i'm not sure really, maybe.....................................................i dunno......dead
nt4836
probably be infront of the pc

exactly, i am a computer addict, i can fix em too
KeiKun
I would be with my girlfriend, not wanting to waist the last bit of time...
SkullPizza
gonzo wrote:
Have you ever wondered where you'll be when the end of the world comes? Still hording pettyness hovering over a padlock button? On your knees praying? Looting stores in downtown?

The end of the world? I imagine it would be caused by a meterorite or some such. So I guess I'd be on my way to the exact spot it was going to land. I want a front row seat. You'll see me there with my 3D specs and a box of popcorn.