FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Traffic

Granard
I wonder if we use more than 10 GB traffic, what is the sanction? I don't see in the charity this answer Confused
Maka
Tbh I have no idea myself, as my site get more popular and popular so is the traffic Sad .
Bondings
Granard wrote:
I wonder if we use more than 10 GB traffic, what is the sanction? I don't see in the charity this answer Confused

Above 10GB, if you go to your website, you will get the cpanel bandwith page, untill the first of the next month.

If you really need that bandwith (not when you use it for illegal downloads like a lot of high-bandwith usage people do) and if you are a quite active member, you may always try to contact me privately to raise your bandwith. But this is only if you have a high-traffic website like maka's, not if your whole school downloads your 1Gb video, of course. Wink
n0obie4life
[quote="Bondings"]
Granard wrote:
But this is only if you have a high-traffic website like maka's, not if your whole school downloads your 1Gb video, of course. Wink

what if for a 60mb and psychostats that sucks up a lil b/w Very Happy.

oh yeah, i managed to find out how to install psychostats without shell Very Happy.