FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Man Who Bit Girlfriend's Face Convicted

glennesau
Quote:
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - A man who bit off part of his girlfriend's face and spit it out on the sidewalk was convicted of assault.

Gareth Whyte's lawyer contended prosecutors could not prove his girlfriend was seriously injured or disfigured. But the prosecutor argued Whyte should not get a break just because the woman had a talented plastic surgeon.

"I'll agree the defendant is not guilty when he can put this back," said prosecutor Heide Mason, holding up a jar containing the girlfriend's flesh.

Whyte, 27, of New Rochelle, was found guilty Thursday and could get up to 25 years in prison when he is sentenced March 1.

During a fight last Mother's Day, he bit the left side of Dorothy Pritchett's face, through skin, nerves, fat and muscle, exposing a gaping hole below her eye, prosecutors said.

Pritchett testified that Whyte had bitten her once before, complaining that her clothes were too sexy.

-----------Comcast.net Strange news

Quote:
A man who bit off part of his girlfriend's face and spit it out on the sidewalk was convicted of assault.

Convicted for assault? should be more on the lines of canableism.

Quote:
Whyte, 27, of New Rochelle, was found guilty Thursday and could get up to 25 years in prison when he is sentenced March 1.

up to 25 years for "eating" his girlfriend. Didn't Tyson get longer? or none at all? Too bad Jonny Cocheran wasn't alive, he would have a great case this time.
matt87
That disgusting that someone would bite their girlfriends face off. Good thing he was found guilty and sentenced to 25 years in prision. I think he should be sent to the mental institution or get some therapy to fix his problem.
jaysen
Maybe they should yank his teeth out and be done with it...

i can see the headlines now...

Man slobbers on gf, girl drowns in spit over domestic dispute
Vrythramax
If convicted he should be sentenced to prison time. Domestic abuse has become rampant in the US and something has to be done to stem it's spread. Men have been abusing women for so long it's become second nature for some males.

My wife would castrate me in my sleep if I ever hurt her like that....then she would divorce me to death....and she would be right in doing so.
DarthSilus
Never put it past a guy to be a total weirdo. People like him should do the world a favor and commit suicide. Stop the contamination of the gene pool! (Please neo-nazi factions, do not use this phrase as a slogan.)

Yet, on wonders, what kind of stupid freak of a woman would date a guy like this? Hopefully she learned a lesson. If she's smart, maybe she's start going for nervous and easily controlled nerds. Wink

But she'll probably go lesbo instead. lol
atomictoyz
Never date dudes with cannibalistic tendencies Smile

Peace,
Atomic
sciondestiny
Just because he screwed her face Iw ould kill him. I mean this is a female here man I mean you should not really pick a fight with a woman. I guess he was a woos to fight with guys so he thought he would go for his girlfriend. Actually I would not do any of the above, I would place a chip that senses when he is touching a woman, then it just zaps him. He will never be able to go with a girl or touch one again, lol.
jamesmackle
Wow, what a bloody idiot, imagine biting off part of your girfriends face. Does anyone know wbout Mike Tyson's ear biting incident got him any time?