FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My new site opened for public

raver
In beta release i give you www.date-galaxy.com

Join to see all of the lovely features, enjoy and become part of the community, and tell me what do you think about it.
Alie
I haven't registered yet BUT I can tell for sure - BRILLIANT DESIGN!!!. You're a real designer, man!
Oh gosh, I haven't seen much sites like your's before: super colour balance and layout, good, high resolused images, banners... LOL Cool
Ten points from ten.
You're da man!
raver
i`ve been working on a much better one...just wait two days and you just might be surprised Smile

Please register and inform me if you found any bugs...

Thanks Alie
Alie
raver wrote:

Please register and inform me if you found any bugs...

I'll register for sure, but it'll take two weeks. I will not be at home and away from internet.
Maybe you'll test also my site and give me a pease of advise Wink after you'll finish working on your project. What do you think?
raver
yeah sure...no problem Smile
lolz
wow these friend searching sites sure really grows fast nice design 9 out of ten =)
mengshi200
cool,great site.
reshi
Looks good, but some of the layers (CSS) on the right hand side have slight gaps in them. I am viewing using IE 6.
Soulfire
Amazing looking site.

I would add a 'Register' tab along the top as well as a 'Login' tab. Or add them somewhere where they are accessible other than just the homepage.

I would also make the banner link automatically back to the homepage, or add another tab labelled 'Home' either would work.
raver
thanks guys, your ideeas are very good and i`ll apply them tonight after i come back from college...have some exams to pass..
If you have any other ideeas or suggestions, feel free to speak, like i said.. the site is in pre-launch version, opened now only to find potential bugs and the likes..
thanks again Smile
Vrythramax
WOW....Very nice! I went thru the whole registration process and it went without a hitch.

Nice design, nice layout, great coding, and just plain easy on the eyes.

VERY NICE WORK!
raver
thank you all.. i`ve added an index tab, because on the index you can both register and login... also..i have 91 members in just 5 days... (yupeeee Very Happy ) .. it appears it`s going rather well for now Very Happy
taxman
I'm very impressed. If I was looking for a "friend" I'll definetly register.

How have you achived this design? Are you using a CMS or done all the html'ing yourself?