FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

down again

Hunterseaker
is the server down again?
my forum is down for more than one day,
i just wanted to move completely to frihost because my other host was offline to much and now this:s
when the server goes down, is that because the same problem as usual or each time an different cause?
Bondings
The server wasn't down, your ip-address was banned from the server due to several failed logins to ftp. I now removed it from the list and everything should be working fine again for you.
Hunterseaker
ok,
i was trying to install an mod for my forum
and i was trying to dload my forum from the server because it isnt on my harddisk enymore because my old one is broken
but the forum dloading was not yesterday and i think i got on the banlist because the attempts yesterday? i didn't knew i did something wrong
i was trying to acces/run an mod install file with ftp connection, i dunno what i did wrong
Daniel15
Hunterseaker wrote:
i was trying to acces/run an mod install file with ftp connection, i dunno what i did wrong

You most likely typed the FTP password wrong. Once you reach 14 failed logins, your IP address is banned from the server.
Hunterseaker
i never typed it wrong:s
i tryd to acces an file a lot but never typed my pass wrong
yupeng
Didn't felt it.
My hosting was running smoothly these months