FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

RuneScape Fansite - Criticism please!

Soulfire
Really I just need to know if the template is okay. It's sort of plain, but I wanted a clean and easy-to-use template. I couldn't find anything else that had much to do with RuneScape.

Thanks!

http://www.guidedrs.frih.net/main.htm
xeroed
I think it looks good, you may want to just use some of the same things that Jagex uses on their website color wise. I think what you have is great though looks really cool and professional and whatnot
Soulfire
Thanks.

I'm looking for more graphics and things to put in it. I'm busy tonight, but I will be working on it tomorrow.
Yjaxygames
Maybe some more runescape style, like the old paper that's on the runescape site too. But the image on top of the game is nice.
Alie
The best for your site will be medievil-faerie style like Heaven Games as I think. Curient design I don't like at all. Dark gray colours, black link text....
Marston
Could be better if you used css Razz. Otherwise, not bad.
Alie
Hey Marston, it's also a good option! Wink For sure using css will give much better results, than simple html configuraton.
Zango
I agree that you should make a template that fits the medieval setting of Runescape more, and I don't like the top banner image, but then the graphics of runescape aren't too good Wink
Soulfire
Got any suggestions as to a template? I have no cash and not many resources.

I wanted something more medieval-themed, but I can't really do it myself - the results would be less than impressive.

Something like http://aow2.heavengames.com/ would be perfect!
megamass
no content - no site
Yjaxygames
You should start filling your site now.
gothicgeek
I can't comment on the content as there is none, but I like the top banner. Looks kind of weird since it's extremely difficult to get that many people to co-operate Smile . Add some content and like some people have mentioned change the colors to have the text stand out more.
Dark_Jedi06
The banner could you use some work, as well as the layout in general. It looks good, but doesn't seem to fit the Runescape theme. If you can't make the images yourself then perhaps someone down at the Marketplace would do it for a little $Frih.

Also, get to work on the content, that's most important. Wink
Soulfire
Thanks for your feedback, but I am currently writing the content and saving it to my hard drive for one quick upload. I am really waiting for brilliantbeauty to make me a template, then I plan to get started.

By the way, the header has been changed.
cepher
Critism: its on runescape...

Just kidding.............................................................................................................................................................................
OK!

Uhh, fill your site. Then we can judge. This isnt a template judging time, but a website judging time.
smart19
nth. to see at this moment
the pic is cool
the font size is small for me