FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

new lang forum

Rosanova
Hi,

As I'm still new at freehost aren't I sure if I ad following suggestion at right place, but I hope then that some moderator would be able to move in to right forum.

My suggestion is as follow.

As I'm danish and I'm helping my girlfriend who is swedish to design and build her homepage here at frihost, and then following that there isn't services like this in our contries, and therefor would there be an great potential to spread the words for frihost here, would my request be if there would be any possibilities for an trial period to start an Danish and an Swedish topic under the other languages forum, to see if there might be an intersting to these to join discussion in these languages.

I hope that you would like my idea, as you always could remove them again if it doesn't succeed.

I'm looking much foreward to start to try to me hosted here, and I really hope that it is what I'm expecting me.

So keep on good working for free webspaces!

Cheers! and happy newyear 2006
n0obie4life
Hi,

Firstly, please post suggestions as a new topic. The topic you had originally posted this in is for Featured Discussions ( the box on the index.php page ).

Secondly, welcome to Frihost Wink.

Since you are new, I would like to point out that the "Sticky" topics in all the forums in this forum are very important.

Kindly read through the rules before posting/suggesting next time.

http://frihost.com/forums/vt-3725.html (point 2).

-close-