FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frontpage

lukeropro
Um I created a website in frontpage but how do I upload it?

Thx
Bondings
Upload it to your public_html directory.
Vrythramax
If you are using frontpage 2003, first save your work, then go to "File", then "Publish" and in the area for you to fill in the url you put the complete url to your public directory. Then select upload.

Hope it helps.
lukeropro
What about dreamweaver?
Vrythramax
Dreamweaver is to be sure (I think) a much better program, I use v8 myself....but ths gentlemans troubles are with Frontpage...not Dreamweaver.
lukeropro
Ah hem, I'm the one who posted the question on Frontpage. now I need to know how to upload with dreamweaver. Sry for these noobie questions but I'm still new at all these servers stuff
lukeropro
Anyone here?
Twikki
erm, FTP?
munkey_boy
Lol save it call the main page index (just the file name) then upload ur files including all of the pictures and files for download and all that other stuff hope it helps
slopestyle
dreamweaver's upload proccess is very much like frontpage's. . go to site at the toolbar and click "new site".

Then follow the wizard and fill in the info about your site (local path, FTP info for web server e.t.c)

Then when you've edited your site you can upload it by clicking "connect"

When you "re-edit" your site and connect again dreamweaver will only update the pages you've edited and not the full site again, thus saving upload time.

Very much like frontpage