FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What happened to Hanson?

cbf-cma
No. Hanson didn't disappear, they just went thru puberty and changed their name to Nickleback!
legion
... no way

Laughing
jeremoi
They also made a documentary about themselves
Insanity
Hey Hanson was awesome back in my middle school days. You can't beat their girly vocals and wannabe rock style. Wink
crazedjill
lol, personally I don't care what happened to Hansom. Never liked them. Cool
grnsmilie
My girlfriend dragged me to a show of theirs last year, and I was pleasantly surprised. It was an acoustic show, and they can actually play their instruments pretty damn well.
April_May
Hey. Never liked them either. Girly voices and maybe rock doesnt do it for me. Either full hard core rock or metal. In between is just weird. They sooo wouldnt have changed their names to nickleback. Nickleback is better if anything. Laughing nice comment
blackheart
cbf-cma wrote:
No. Hanson didn't disappear, they just went thru puberty and changed their name to Nickleback!

lol - i was fully expecting to go into this post and go "who cares".

god - it's so true. still pop, only immitating punk and oh so emo. *sigh*

Laughing
lisa33144
They don't really have "girly" voices anymore, and some of their not-so-old stuff is actually really good. And I'm not going to lie.. I am a fan of Mmmbop, I mean c'mon, who doesn't like that song! It's a classic old pop song that you'll never forget.
boocherry
I herd they went to hell.
Marston
Their music always made me want to suicide myself with rope.
Jayfarer
I think even Hanson realized how bad their music was and couldn't stand to play it anymore.
legion
boocherry wrote:
I herd they went to hell.

... maybe they missed that station
Laughing
blackheart
Watching television earlier - they joined the cast of Futurama.

Hail bender - for now their mangled heads are no more.
MalvagioAddict
wow, i really thought that this was a thread that would bash the former youth band. I wasn't really into them when they were mmmmboppping but I didn't think that they sucked, they weren't just into my taste.

I did manage to hear some of their newer materials on the radio, and it ain't bad. I wouldn't go out and buy their record but at least I wouldn't smash the darn radio.

blackheart, is that actually true that they did join the cast of futurama, or is that some sort of witty sarcastic commentary on where their non-existent career is at present.
blackheart
MalvagioAddict wrote:

blackheart, is that actually true that they did join the cast of futurama, or is that some sort of witty sarcastic commentary on where their non-existent career is at present.

they are featured in one episode... "the what-if machine"
i was reading the hanson post at the time... then came back and posted later Cool