FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Adam sandler

Blaster
OMG I am an Adam Sandler Freack!!! Exclamation Is there anyone else out there like me that LOVES Adam Sandler. My favorite Adam Sandler movie is Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison.

What is your favorite movie? Question Question
dac_nip
Man, Adam Sandler is the best. He has lots of humor. He directs and acts all his movies..remarkable!
Blaster
I know exactly what you are talking about. But is it just me or is her getting to serious with his movie? Like spanglish over all that didn't seem to be an adam sandler movie. It was nothing like happy gilmore or billy madison
boringest
longest yard was pretty funny i think...spanglish was funny too isn't it?
Blaster
Spanglish just seemed to serious for an adam sandler film. The logest yard on the other hand was funny. The movies he produces are funny though. I love joe dirt. That movie is like the best.
PureSimpleNatural
I find Adam Sandler adorably annoying - I want to hate him, but I just can't. Maybe that's just part of his charm.
Blaster
How can you find him annoying. I don't know how you could find any comedian annoying.
PureSimpleNatural
Uhmmm... probably because I'm not you Wink

And we all have our own tastes & opinions.

Like I said, he's adorably annoying, so it's not necessarily a bad thing. I didn't really like him too much when he first started coming out, but I'm starting to now.

I appreciate him in the more serious roles he's done recently.
dac_nip
PureSimpleNatural wrote:
I find Adam Sandler adorably annoying - I want to hate him, but I just can't. Maybe that's just part of his charm.

why would a person hate someone who did nothing to hurt him/her? or is it that you're just intimidated. lol, why just let the people do their job, you have nothing to do with it. chill. hehe
PureSimpleNatural
My gosh... lol!

I think I forgot a smilie somewhere... you guys are taking what I said a tad too seriously Shocked

Adam Sandler is a fine actor. He's cute and has that adorable boyish charm...

There's not much there to hate. I just didn't always find him very funny, but I'm liking him more and more.

So, like... chill!

Razz
dac_nip
shoot men, im just saying that there are lot of guys out there who does nothing but to criticize a person. why not just love it?