FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[Over] Logo design contest win 50 Frih$

Blaster
Design a logo for www.Rinkinated.net The logo should have the same color. Check out the forums of the site to see the current logo. It would help if the logo could have the link to go to the forums http://s7.invisionfree.com/Rinkinated_Forums/index.php. The logo most likly will be on top as you enter the site. Any further questions pm me. I will make the dead line the end of the month. Good luck.[/url][/url]
Blaster
I would offer more but I am sorry that is all I have.
blackheart

[/img]
LukeakaDanish
I gave it a try...see what you think...

Hope you like it!
Alie
I wanna try too Wink

strfry
Blaster
So far they are looking really good. Alie your image didn't fit in with the site. Take a look at the sites forums to get a better idea. Lets keep seeing more of these awesome logos.
Alie
Blaster wrote:
So far they are looking really good. Alie your image didn't fit in with the site. Take a look at the sites forums to get a better idea. Lets keep seeing more of these awesome logos.

Uppsss.... Rolling Eyes I thought I can create every logo, without fitting it to the content. I'll keep tryng Wink
riv_
Well, here's a thought... I can easily change it or add anything you like. But this is a starting point. Feedback is welcome. PM is OK.
Blaster
I can't see it. Is there another way you can show me?
riv_
Quote:

What can't you see?
vinx_18

hope you like it....
vinx_18

another one....
Blaster
riv_ wrote:
Quote:

What can't you see?

nevermind i can see it now. It was coming up as one of those little pic icons.
They are looking good so far. Keep up the good work
LukeakaDanish
Upon demand i have created a centered version of my logo.

I have also done one with "forums" in the background:

If you need the logo(s) to be resized, please PM me Smile
IceCameron
I was pretty bored this morning so i gave it a shot. I have never made a banner before..

..so dont hit me
troyinator

There's my entry.
Blaster
troyinator wrote:

There's my entry.

try to make the rinkinated be a little clearer and and .net on to it.
Blaster
Any more takes we only have a little longer
Nutorious
I will have a go, but how big do you want the banner? because so far people have posted 4 differnt sizes? If you tell me the size you want then i will start and create? I presume you want it the full lenght?
Nutorious
I put a lil animation to mine

riv_
Yeah, when you don't specify size, people have to just guess. I did 800x200, but did it in png format, so it's easy to resize. (And, of course, posted a scaled down version, for the sake of keeping the forum readable.)
What size DO you want??
LukeakaDanish
If you bothered to look on the page, you would see a rectangle...print screen & fill this rectangle with something good... Very Happy
Blaster
Thanks LukeakaDanish.

Anyhow I don't know I am not the site creater and when the contest is over I will let him decide what one if any.

Don't worry if he doesn't like any I will still pay you.

But just make sure you can resize them.
LukeakaDanish
Blaster wrote:
Thanks LukeakaDanish

For future reference...you should probably specify dimensions, unless you are ready to accept images of any reasonable width & height
Nutorious
Blaster wrote:
Thanks LukeakaDanish.

Anyhow I don't know I am not the site creater and when the contest is over I will let him decide what one if any.

You can do that anyway, with CSS or HTML so the size should not be a problem really
LukeakaDanish
Nutorious wrote:
Blaster wrote:
Thanks LukeakaDanish.

You can do that anyway, with CSS or HTML so the size should not be a problem really

Resizing images with html or css sucks...totally destroys good graphics...i strongly recomend resampling (real name for propper resizing) graphics with a good graphics program (aka the GIMP or Photoshop)
Blaster
You got only a little more time.
so use it wisely.
Blaster
We got two more days!!!!!!!!! Hurry up I am not allowing anymore after the deadline. You have untill midnight of the 31st.
Blaster
Contest is over I won't show take anymore after this.

Will a mod please keep this open untill I announce the winner.
CamiBor
Blaster wrote:
Design a logo for www.Rinkinated.net The logo should have the same color. Check out the forums of the site to see the current logo. It would help if the logo could have the link to go to the forums http://s7.invisionfree.com/Rinkinated_Forums/index.php. The logo most likly will be on top as you enter the site. Any further questions pm me. I will make the dead line the end of the month. Good luck.[/url][/url]

Good luck everybody:]
maybe i will be try...
Blaster
I have made my descion.

LukeakaDanish is the winner.

I am sending the money after I am finished posting.

A MOD may now close this topic as I will not take any more entries.

If you made one but didn't have the time to post it you can always send it to me via email at jjatver95@yahoo.com.

I won't pay you but I still would like to see it.