FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dreamweaver

Blaster
does anyone happen to have a downloaded version of dreamweaver. If you do can you please Im me stuntman10n1.
Rosanova
Hi,

I've actually that, but you need to specify you question about what you wanne need to know.

I've been working with Dreamweaver for several of years and I'm quit satisfied about it. Therefor would I also be abel to answer the most questions regarding Dreamweaver, but as Dreamweaver is as pro program as it is do I also have my limits, but shot and I'll do my best.

Cheers! and happy newyear 2006
WebSiteGuru
Blaster wrote:
does anyone happen to have a downloaded version of dreamweaver. If you do can you please Im me stuntman10n1.

You can, if I remember correctly download it from macromedia direct. You'll have to registered with them. That is all.
jeffsolodky
I believe that they have a trial of it for something like 14 days. Plus, if you are student they give you a very nice educational discount on it. But perhaps they only offer the trial for different software, I am not really sure.
Marston
*Cough* This is illegal *Cough*
jeffsolodky
Here, I found it for you, the free trial. http://www.macromedia.com/software/
Trynityque
well the downloaded version is rather dodgy, as it isnt really legal..*twitches* but some of my friends downloaded it, and i think u needed to get the serial number, thats all. its avaliable on the web anywhere, i should think. good luck.