FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can't edit DNS setting.

WebSiteGuru
Hi,

I am trying to setup DNS so www.mydomain.com will point to mysite.frihost.net. But when I go to DNS Setting, I can not add anything. HELP PLZ! Question
Bondings
You don't need dns settings to use a domain. You should either add it as a new domain with its own public_html folder (advanced, domain settings) or add it as a domain pointer.

Also, please don't be afraid to post your domain and what exactly you want to do with it. (unless you don't want to of course)
WebSiteGuru
Oh thanks easy as 1, 2, 3,... I didn't know if I can post my site domain, that was why I used generic. I seen some forums that do not want posters to post their domain, cause they do not want advertisement posting. Thanks thou. Hopefully everything will go well.
Daniel15
At your domain registrar, be sure to set the Name Servers to ns1.frih.net and ns2.frih.net.

More information is in the Commonly asked Questions topic.
Vrythramax
Change your DNS records with your domain registrar and give it a little while to propagate and you should be all set....my domains went thru without a hitch.