FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Suggestion

ALaFuRKa
Last day i recieved a mail from frihost.İt says that my point is -5 and if it

becomes -10 we will close ur accout without your knowledge...Oke frihost

is right i was inactive but closing my account without my knowledge is so

hard to accept...What r ur opinions?
Bondings
If you reached -10 you would have gotten a second warning. We remove accounts under -20 points, but manually after reviewing each case.
n0obie4life
By the way, you accepted the ToS.

http://www.frihost.com/tos.php

Quote:
Frihost will not be liable for any of its services. We reserve ourselves the right to cancel our service at any time, and we will not be liable for any files that are lost and/or corrupted which may occur from a system crash, hard disk failure, account removal or any other possible reason. To the full extent permissible under the applicable law, Frihost shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use Frihost services.
However, we are trying to be the most reliable and stable free host on the internet. A system crash or hard disk failure will be very unlikely. You should prevent any possible data loss by making a backup of all important data on our servers.
lordcody
i dont really get this point system. its really gay. I was looking for a good host so i signed up here. the requirements to be able to operate a site are a waste of time. you guys suck.
Marston
lordcody wrote:
i dont really get this point system. its really gay. I was looking for a good host so i signed up here. the requirements to be able to operate a site are a waste of time. you guys suck.
Rolling Eyes Don't feed this troll...
mOrpheuS
ALaFuRKa wrote:
closing my account without my knowledge is so hard to accept

Haven't you been informed about the impending action twice through email ?
That's hardly without your knowledge.

lordcody wrote:

A "few" thousand hosted members do not agree with you.

-locked-