FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Are all the guys here depraved






Are you depraved
Yes I am depraved and I have my hand on my Dick
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
No I am not depraved because she has her hand on my Dick
83%
 83%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 12

jazrt
It seems like when I read the female posted topics where there is a picture of them. That all the sex starved and depraved comments of oh you're so beautiful, I want your children, will you marry me, you're really sexy and all the rest of the depraved comments.

Guys get your hands off your Dicks. And back on to the mouse and start using your brain.



don't get me wrong. I love girls. I am into girls.
SunburnedCactus
It does seem like that. Maybe they're hoping they'll get somewhere by posting comments like "Yeh, ur wel hot and hav nice face lol". Can't imagine that being a very successful line in real life.
sgwreviews
I think some people post those things, because they hope to see naked pictures then I think.
Don't know if there could be any other reason Laughing
jazrt
SunburnedCactus wrote:
It does seem like that. Maybe they're hoping they'll get somewhere by posting comments like "Yeh, ur wel hot and hav nice face lol". Can't imagine that being a very successful line in real life.


and I'm sure the girls also get a little tired of all these guys just throwing themselves at them. with tongue hanging out and saliva dripping and drooling. Making big wet patches all down their shirts and into their pants.

I don't think the girls like it.

Just a little is okay. when it goes on and on and on it gets tiring.
jazrt
sgwreviews wrote:
I think some people post those things, because they hope to see naked pictures then I think.
Don't know if there could be any other reason Laughing


I think you could be right there.
I have seen some posts that have been locked off, that must have been into the area of the nudity, or at least in bad taste
soccer10
hahahah nice poll
mckenneth
lolz.... poll makes me laugh... GrGgrrhh... btw i didnt get the picture!
alexburn
Why be so harsh?
Online communities are for everyone- including hormonal spotty teenagers with girls on their minds! I don't think it's nice to call other people's views as unintelligent or not needed.

Lots of girls who post their pics I bet would like the positive comments that anyone would post- including words like 'you're so hot! etc. Otherwise why post a pic- would you prefer "constructive criticism" on your looks?

I thought you of all people Jazrt would be more accepting to all walks of life and let them get on with it!

BTW- I ain't one of those hormonal teenagers but am still capable of a positive comment or two to a pretty girl.

I aren't trying to cause friction but more open minds to every type of personality- including those that occupy the majority of the net (ie spotty teens)! Please try to be more accomodating!
Alex Confused
madsencarl
Maybe there are a heap of petafiles or something here on this forum? Because I was soon gonna post a topic about this. And you should change the poll question, because it's different to the topic title.
jazrt
alexburn wrote:
Why be so harsh?
Online communities are for everyone- including hormonal spotty teenagers with girls on their minds! I don't think it's nice to call other people's views as unintelligent or not needed.

Lots of girls who post their pics I bet would like the positive comments that anyone would post- including words like 'you're so hot! etc. Otherwise why post a pic- would you prefer "constructive criticism" on your looks?

I thought you of all people Jazrt would be more accepting to all walks of life and let them get on with it!

BTW- I ain't one of those hormonal teenagers but am still capable of a positive comment or two to a pretty girl.

I aren't trying to cause friction but more open minds to every type of personality- including those that occupy the majority of the net (ie spotty teens)! Please try to be more accomodating!
Alex Confused


what i was wanting to acheave was more of a vocabulay workout and creativity of thought and in posting.
anyone can say " oooh your hot" or the likes of.
after a while of reading the post of the afore mentioned. it gets a little dull. and it a lack of imagenation.
ok so there are hourny kids hmmm people out there. well i say there hormones should make them more imagenative.
insted of 1 or 2 words. just to get it up......... i meant the posts up for there frihost points
please forgive the typeing errors im out on the road traveling paintting at dierent events and festavels. not in the comfort of home and spelling checkers.
Related topics
Three Guys And The Witch *Mature Readers Only*
2 Canadian Guys
Korean man 'overdoses' on gaming
Guys what does this mean?
[COMMUNITY PROJECT]Frihost Forum
Hi guys!
signatures i made
Hey guys
You guys like magic? Check out my performance
RuneSource
What do you guys think of Creative Commons?
which group do u guys think is the group of death?
quick question about mysql but quite urgent!
My Band
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Frihost users -> Personal Pictures Gallery

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.