FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

SQL DATABASE

chennai
int the site www.milliondollarhomepage.com there is a big list of pixel ads where the advertisers name ,numberpixels bought are listed.I want to do a similr thing using MySQL databases.Please give me a easy solution
wumingsden
Are you trying to create the exact same concept as Alex? [i.e - sell advertising space]. If so then I have to say, in my own opinion, that its a waste of time. Not only was Alex's idea original but he desperately need to create an idea like he has. Whereas yours will be see as a weak spin-off, not only using somebody else's concept but doing exactly what thousands of other people are doing at the same time as you.

If you still however would like to create this then go to http://www.texmedia.de/million-dollar-script.htm The script I believe costs around $150.

The idea could be used as a kind of link exchange which I don't think has yet to be done. I thought about doing it but finally decided against it.

***Remember that people will not go to www.whatever.frih.net to buy advertising space so you should in my opinion get a .com, .co.uk, etc domain to use instead.
Daniel15
I found this script, which is a free 'Pixel Advertising' script. It is what you are looking for.