FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Money and happiness

Can money give happiness?
Yes
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
No
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Ohsakm
Can money give happiness Question

I don't know, with money yo can buy things, but people say that material things don't give happiness.

What do you think?
NG
some times it can but not all the time
a.Bird
are you kidding?

money = happiness

money + sex = heaven

( money + sex ) x drugs = pinnacle of happiness
windrei
of course,

i was born in a poor family. It was hard days to live always. i wanna have many things. There are too many temptations in your surroundings. But i couldn't. i know you will say that money cannnot buy you family, health and friendship and love. But in my mind, it's not always true. Without money, your family will always have arguments on this issue...

i don't know how to say, better say, i don't want to say. It's not a happy past for me.
crazedjill
Money can buy contentment. Also, if you have a lot of money you don't need to worry about a lot of things like where are you going to live, or what you are going to eat.

However, as someone that did once live on the streets, for me, money does not buy happiness. When I was staying at the shelter house for teenagers, money bought drugs. Even when I was high, I was happiest just when I was doing things with my friends.

Love and friendship bring happiness.

I'm such a hippie. lol Cool

((I gave up that lifestyle to live with my grandparents, I'm clean now. Cool ))
PureSimpleNatural
I don't think I can entirely agree that money buys happiness. Some people can have very few items of possession and still appreciate what they do have. Some people can have almost literally anything to their heart's content, and still be quite miserable with life.

Personally, I live in poverty and yet I'm content. Sure, there are things that some money can help out with, but I think with each new rung on the ladder of financial status, there are different challenges to overcome.
birell
I love to buy records and go to concerts, but it costs money Rolling Eyes so money would make me happy in that way.

And like Crazedjill said, if you got money you don΄t have to worry about not having food to eat or a place to sleep.
*parakiss
yeah of course

you're happy when you eat food, have clothes, you have a computer. Most things that make you have happy are because of the money you bought it with.
a.Bird
It's entirely subjective whether or not money buys happiness. For some, money plays no part in happiness for them personally, and in fact causes misery. For others, money is the result of working hard and in turn provides a sense of pleasure or happiness from reaping the benefits of hard work.
john672
i personally think all we really need is enough money to get by. Then we can focus in the important things in life like relationships and health. who wants to be a lonely old millionaire?