FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

System Of A Down anyone?

atribute
How about system of a down coming back. The funny thing is a good friend of mine and my teacher got me to like them! Well I love their new stuff and their one of the only bands I like in this new age of rock.
electric
they are a great band. They really play strange music Wink and I like it!
todabeat
i've always love SOAD. Very unique style. I think 'Spiders' is my favorite song
blackheart
no and double no.
Hippie
Coming back? I didnt know they left. Their early stuff is some of the best rock ever, but unfortunatly as with many bands now days, they've gotten worse. I know all bands change over time, but I think their quality of music has definitly gone down. Their first two cds are by incredibly far, the best.
schudder
They never left, they were just working on a new album Wink
I like them, I like all of them, all 4 albums.
PuNGS
I prefer their last album: Hypnotize.
They have changed a lot their style, but I think it was for better.
Ivory Keys
Hmm I only know a few songs of SOAD, but the one I really love is Chop Suy. Great song, awesome lyrics etc.!
jeffsolodky
Yeah, I just got Mezmerize and Hypnotize, and I am completely blown away! Some of their songs are just jibberish, I mean the one called Vicinity of Obscenity is just them saying "Banana banana banana terracotta Banana terracotta terracotta pie," I mean that is freaking crazy how they sell CDs! But after listening to it a few times, you really love their songs, even if they are just saying random words and just screaming, it is really catchy!
Slowhand
Could some one tell me more about the band? Where is the band populair? I have never seen them in my country, The Netherlands. I hope to get some info! Very Happy
qbawler311
Slowhand wrote:
Quote:

Could some one tell me more about the band? Where is the band populair? I have never seen them in my country, The Netherlands. I hope to get some info!

Find more about the band at there website...go figure.
http://www.systemofadown.com/

The band is popular in the US

Also the netherlands is not "your country" anymore. In case you haven't noticed it has been over run/sold out to/by tourists, Jamaican Yardies, and corporate America.