FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

If I were President of the USA, I would.....

barteacher
What would you do if you were President? It doesn't have to be anything really serious(as you see below).

If I were President of the USA, I would develop a minimum competency test. When you turn 18, you must take it. If you fail, you get another try. If you fail again...lethal injection.
Jayfarer
Make children illegal.

OR

Make children a considerable offense.
barteacher
Definitely develop a parenting test...failure to pass results in sterilization.
Marston
If I were the President of the United States, I'd merge the US of A with Canada. Can't go wrong there.
snjripp
If I were president of the US, I would let Congress declare war and any other international conflict. If I were president of the US, I would cut military spending in half, increase the education budget, allow other cultures to be "other" and double international relief funds.
Soulfire
I would try to dominate the world.

I'm serious.

So serious, I already have an emblem for myself. I'll show it to you here.

It starts with Canada.
Marston
Soulfire wrote:
It starts with Canada.
Start with the easiest country, why don't you? All six of our soldiers are still serving in Iraq Razz.
rstrategos
Jayfarer wrote:
Make children illegal.

OR

Make children a considerable offense.

You were a child once. Think about that, if someone had already done that you wouldn't be alive to make children ilegal.
mceejaydee
Make Alaska part of Canada.
nOScott
i would be like BUSH !
MaiR
If i was the President I would stop the war in Iraq because i am personally against it.

Quote:
Make Alaska part of Canada.

ROFL, Being a Canadian I support your idea Razz

It would bring more Profit and cashflow into our country.
nam_siddharth
I will make following any religion illegal.
madsencarl
Being Australian, I would force every American citizen to say "mate" at least once in every sentence.
barobrain
Marston wrote:
If I were the President of the United States, I'd merge the US of A with Canada. Can't go wrong there.

So many unforseen consequences with this idea.
Sappho
Legalise Lesbian&Gay marriages.
Increase funding for education and research.
Decrease funding for military.
Try to solve problems in non aggresive manner, i am aware that it would be impossible and not wise to just remove soldiers from those countries in a day.
Say no to software patents.
And prolly many more that just simply didnt come into my mind right now.

Oh yes and i would get myself a champagne and celebrate as a first woman president of the US Wink
OnlyOneLife
Reveal all top secret data from the FBI, CIA, and military on National Television.
Pay myself a lot of money.
Donate tons of money to Africa.
Get us out of Iraq.
DX-Blog
I would resign since I would want to have a job which I could enjoy, not to build up some nearly third world outdated country which for the enjoyment factor only has some nice military advancements.

Edit: Before I would resign I would order the pox virus which the US still holds to be destroyed, better to be safe than sore.
TonkPilz
If I were the President of the United States,

1. id put the us of a on a slim fast pill

2. make a parking lot of afganistan sens usa is half why ther anyway or open up 20 000 mc donalds 10 000 wendys 5 000 7/11 and 134 big and tall shops

3. nuke finland

4. donate all the usa's resources to sweden

all in one days work

5. take a 3 year semester
Pheonix
If I became President, I would try to make the country more pleasant and peaceful. I would do as much as I could to prevent wars in, or including, our country. I would give money to environmental funds. I would ban the cars that pollute the most. I would help the needy and poor in all the ways I could. I would try my best at the hard job and I would stick with what I believed in. I would protect all endangered animals and have special reserves for them. I would have special classes for kids with disabilities so they would not be teased and so the kids would know they weren't the only people who are different. If I became President I would try to get people to agree with me, because if no one supported me I wouldn't be able to do anything.
Also If I was President, I wouldn't make anyone do what they didn't want to do. I also would listen to what everyone thinks. I would do all these things because no one would put a controlling person in charge of their country. For example, I might think that everyone should have volunteer jobs and not get paid. Everyone might not want to do that, so I would have a meeting and see what else we can do because it's not volunteering if you don't want to do it. I would listen to everyone's opinion because if I want to fix a situation and my solution could put the country in danger, someone might come and show me another way to do it. The presidency is an important thing.
flipsyde
If I will be the president of USA

I will bring back soldiers from Iraq

and help making USA a peaceful country
SunburnedCactus
I would make daily dancing compulsory. Every citizen must perform at least one regulation boogie per day, at the appropriate jive center so that it can be recorded. Anyone who fails to do this will be crushed inside a giant trouser press.
IceCameron
I would..

.. Make knitting and Danish compulsory classes.
.. Make it so that every citizen must have a pet for each family member.
.. Market sausge rolls.
.. Build a pyramid in Kentucky for me to be buried.
.. Destroy the pyramids in Egypt so nobody can call me a copycat and when Egypt declares war i'll blame it on afganistan.
.. I would use my power to upp my salary.
.. I would retire as the ambassador of Jamaica.
silentpark
shame... ?!

hmm thats a position with a lot of might and of course responsibility...

maybe i would fight for usage of renewable energy sources... but i cant imagine what i can do.. hmm..
i have no idia..
gonzo
I would give you a dose of real imperialism and shut you all up and solve the terrorist problem at the same time.
gothicgeek
Sappho wrote:
Legalise Lesbian&Gay marriages.
Increase funding for education and research.
Decrease funding for military.
Try to solve problems in non aggresive manner, i am aware that it would be impossible and not wise to just remove soldiers from those countries in a day.
Say no to software patents.
And prolly many more that just simply didnt come into my mind right now.

Oh yes and i would get myself a champagne and celebrate as a first woman president of the US Wink

Not too be argumentative or anything but we already spend insane amounts of money on education and our schools are some of the worst in the world. The problem isn't with how much we spend, it's with the whole system. It was originally designed to produce docile factory workers for crying out loud.

The military needs the funding far more IMO. With superior body armor and heavier armored vehicles the Iraq casualties could probly have been cut in half. I do agree we need to pull our soldiers out of almost everywhere, it's the reason the war in Iraq has dragged on for so long.
If we had just sent in a million soldiers to completely secure the country, the casualties might have been a fraction of what they are.

Anyway, that's my little rant for the day lol
Download
I would doo things i never could do before !!!!!!

RULE THE WORLD

Like Bush is tryin' too do (LOL)
thiamshui
spend my day slacking.. Smile
waiteck
I will sign up for a paid webhost since I can afford it lol.
drunkfun
i'd probably realise that some of the dumbest people on the planet look to me for tough decisions and shoot myself with an automatic handgun in the face so there was nothing left but a mushy bloodied stump instead of my head
naraki
put more money into education particularly learning other cultures and encourage people be more interested in the rest of the world as well as inside the U.S.
neosree
If I become the president of US, I will first go for a bath.
42mart2
If I was president in America(wich Im not) I would donnate all the cash to Norway!
Thats where I live Laughing
izcool
If I were president of the United States, I would :

- Get our troops out of Iraq.
- Remove the idea of any future drafts.
- Pay off our national debt.

That's all that I think I would do.

- Mike.
Jeslyn
If I were president of the US
1. I would have better relations with other countries
2. Attempt to get rid of corrupt ignorance
3. Make it mandatory for low-income schools to be peridocially "checked" by the government to make sure it meets standards - ie, the school I went to, only 6% passed the state mandated math test...
4. Change the drinking age to sixteen, and the driving age to eighteen or nineteen - as they have in most countries in europe, to prevent alcholol problems.
dysturbedstatic
i would make them all california girls
because
Quote:

Well east coast girls are hip
I really dig those styles they wear
And the southern girls with the way they talk
They knock me out when I’m down there

The mid-west farmer’s daughters really make you feel alright
And the northern girls with the way they kiss
They keep their boyfriends warm at night

I wish they all could be california
I wish they all could be california girls

The west coast has the sunshine
And the girls all get so tanned
I dig a french bikini on hawaii island
Dolls by a palm tree in the sand

I been all around this great big world
And I seen all kinds of girls
Yeah, but I couldn’t wait to get back in the states
Back to the cutest girls in the world

I wish they all could be california girls

(girls, girls, girls yeah I dig the)
drunkfun
neosree wrote:
If I become the president of US, I will first go for a bath.

You must really stink
Soulfire
Nobody here really sees the consequences of their actions, well, at least too many of them don't. Thankfully no one who has posted here is president, we would all be in trouble.

My other post wasn't being serious, it was a joke, so don't even begin to flame me with that.
Zelda Night
i try to help all countries that are not rich
deeblue
i would paint all people yellow like the sipmsons. and i name the people with numbers instead of names like :
" 1231 please sit down "

HAAHHAHAHA thats funny ..
i must go
drunkfun
i would paint myself black and call myself Al Jolson
pinkpeople
waiteck wrote:
I will sign up for a paid webhost since I can afford it lol.

hehe LOL!

I would stop the war in Iraq..
and legalize gay marriages..
and.. be the first lesbian president Twisted Evil
bulek
I would immediately stop the war in Iraq. That would be unfortunately my first step.
Rako
gees that was funny.
there was a lot about improving education but well i live in australia and the education is meant to be ok here and the funding isn't bad its just the teachers who suck! so i would monitor the teachers modify the curricular.

I don't support the war in iraq and i don't know what the us was thinking when they went in trying to change the hole countries beliefs and political system. they won't listen. so i would try and pull the troops out but i think it is too late.

on a liter note I would force every American citizen to say "mate" at least once in every sentence.
skygaia
When I was young, I would have dreamd of being a president in my country...
As I got older, I realized that a president is very hard job. I don't want to be a president.. Exactly I don't like to have heay responsibility.
Xzmk07
id be rich.. Laughing i accualy would get everything i ever wanted
cybernie
If I were the President fo the United States, I'd see to it that international conflicts be resolved in a peaceful and diplomatic manner. If those factions in conflict refuse to solve the problem peacefully, I'd apply the full force of the law and crush them down to dust!
chasbeen
I think I would redirect funds so that my own people would have better immediate support for natural occuring disasters. The people of Oklahoma hit by the storms seem to get disproportianate help. It must be easier to help people in your own country compared to helping people abroad.
arkebuzer
barteacher wrote:
What would you do if you were President? It doesn't have to be anything really serious(as you see below).

If I were President of the USA, I would develop a minimum competency test. When you turn 18, you must take it. If you fail, you get another try. If you fail again...lethal injection.

A little of topic I guess, but your post really made me laugh, that was so politically incorrect it´s just wonderfull x)
I cant say it´s all bad though.... actually it seems pretty nice unless you are on of the poor bastards that fail the test.

If I was president I´d make video/computer games illegal, since they seem to stupidify the youth Wink
(I should know... pretty stuck in some myself)
Nameless
Hmm...

- Collect up all the USA's WMD and launch them into space.
- Declare peace with every country.
- Fire anybody who tried to blame their problems on another politician.
- Make drugs legal, but deny druggies hospital treatment, so all the idiots in the country would kill themselves off.
- And so on.
codelyokogirl
I have already thought about this one when i was younger before bush

If i were president of the usa i would

1. take away driver license
2. make police pay us for stopping us and taking time away from us to see what they want
3. make everything free so if you want something you just do somthing for the person you want the item or service from

A-- i mean come on you can work at a electric factory 3 times week to get power
B-- you can also build you own car so if it falls apart it was basically your fault which it could cut down on faulty product creation or defectiveness
C - wouldn't it be great for the beer loving to make some beer and take it home

4 - chain thieves, abusers, killers to a dessert and let bugs and other animals kill them because they wanna be bad why can't we

well you get the point
thank for reading my THOUGHT
seagullspirit
Ignoring the "dumb" choices like changing us policy to help with world hunger , global worming and changing the US voting system, now lets get down to the important stuff like kicking California out of the US for screwing up elections and deny Texas the ability to have presidents.. its simple you were born in Texas and you wanna become president you're just SOL ! Also when it comes to Texas politicians make it mandatory so when they mess up they can be given the chair instead of a fine simply cause they support the death penalty.
ItsWesley
I would tax cigarettes to high heaven, it would be a great way of getting people to stop smoking, but those who don't provide a great amount of tax for the government.
molif
If i were the president of united states...

wait.. i think i do not want to... waste my time..
Heart Ticket
barteacher wrote:

Buy a nuke and drop it on countrys i hate Razz
Just a fantasy nothing personal to the countries i hate Smile

James
markrc99
Gonzo, the terrorist problem is the CIA...good luck ...and to some of the others, besides grains, war is our biggest export, so cutting the for-profit war machine wouldn't easy... You have to nationalize defense, meaning, take the damn profit out of it. This tiny planet has been conquered, the only enemy are the ones the Pentagon creates in the first place.

Same thing with the drug problem...Americans never seem to understand that wherever the CIA is manifesting conflict, drug trafficking is always on the rise. Why do you suppose that is? Clandestine Services (CS), a branch of the CIA, acknowledges, along with all of Congress that they break hundreds of serious laws every day in foreign countries. It's also rather telling that no one mentioned anything about the media, as if the propaganda box in your living room tells you the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help them god.

And that's another extremely dqangerous and corrupted subject... Hey all you christian fundy-fvcks, take your faith and shove it up your ass!
Fake
I would get a 'face-off' of brad pitt.
Then I go and spend some time with Jolie Jones Smile

I would also pull out troops from Iraq
Shewolf
If I ever became the president of US, which is not very likely since I am Norwegian, I would change the whole political system there; into something completly fair and democratical. Then I did not have to be the president anymore... Razz
Chrisjs
If I were president of the USA, the first thing I'd probably do would be shut down the RIAA.
the-geek
shut down nokia for making all those no use expensive phones!!
nilsmo
the-geek wrote:
shut down nokia for making all those no use expensive phones!!

I'm sure that's a great reason to be president. I would try to step down and give someone who deserves it the job... How would that be possible?
Tumbleweed
I would ban the use of the internal combustion engine by the public , the emergency services and the milatary could use what suits there purpose
Give every working person the right to 16 weeks holiday a year
Give victims of crime more influence in the punishment of offenders
Make it illegal not to vote