FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What's your favorite drink?

Bookface
I like deliciously plain unadulterated water. A lot. Grapefruit juice is probably next best. Tomato juice is pretty good too, and I like the new spicy V8.

Alcoholically speaking, I'm a pretty big fan of tequila or vodka for shots, white russian is PERFECT for a slow sip-for-a-while drink, Rumplemintz (sp?) for when you want a snazzy schnapps, Long Island Iced Teas for getting wasted, gin-and-tonics for a drink when you want to be pretty alert but still drunk (like when playing darts, poker, etc.). Dewers is a pretty good newer favorite of mine -- I take it on the rocks.

Drinks I want to try but haven't gotten around to yet: Rusty Nail, Dirty Girl Scout, Mojito.

Tropicana makes a Golden Grapefruit Juice that's too sweet for me, but other people love it, and it's a great mixer.

Tell us your favorite drink, hard, soft, or in between!
gonzo
what about lemonaide?
SunburnedCactus
Hot Bovril.
PaladinWiz
My favorite drink is root beer float. Cool
spelbound
beleive it or not, water is also my favourite drink. Nothing satisfies me better. (sounds like a commercial)

But as far as going out for a drink...I like those coolers. I love Rev, and Smirnoff Ice. Maybe because of the sugar content. I am a dj, and sometimes the energy it gives me, makes me spin much better.

Tea is also one of my faves.
gonzo
I prefer gatorade to water

Jayfarer
Water. I drink more water than anyone I know.

Other htan that, Orange Juice.
Marston
Cold water, warm water, warm salty water, and, every once in awhile, milk.
Kael
Beer ...... and Tequilla.

The thing about beer is that it all tastes the same to most people. I like to consider myself somewhat of a beer connoisseur. And believe me when I say I do my share of 'taste testing', lol. It's so interesting to hear someone say "That one tastes just like the other". These, of course, are the people that have never ventured beyone Bud and Miller.

I'm talking about Newcastle ale .... Hoegarden .... St. Paulie's Girl...... Tsiang Tao (which is a very good Chineese beer by the way). I like to taste all of the flavors. What types of hops were used ... the barley. And of course I dont mind getting down with a 12-pack of Michelob lager or even Bud light every now and then too ....... more often now than later if you catch my drift, haha.
stormybaka
All the clears...

Water, vodka and tequilla...
Soulfire
Water, Lemonade, and Root Beer Floats!

Occaisonally other pop.

Just so you know, water is #1
lisa33144
I drink a lot of water.. but it's definately not my favorite drink, I can't believe it's so many people's favorite drink!

Milk does the body good. I (almost) always order milk when I go out to eat, and I have milk with dinner and usually lunch every day.

Pepsi is my favorite soda. Root beer is good too. Although I'm not a big soda person.

As far as alcohol, I'm a fan of Mike's Hard Lemonade.
Srs2388
I have alot
I really love root beer
i have a ton of favorites =)
ale8 is really good too (from Kentucky)
rstrategos
Coca-Cola aka Coke.
mceejaydee
Mountain Dew fa'sho. No it does not shrink your penis and kill your sperm.
MaiR
favorite alchy drink would probally be some kind of Cooler i LOOOOVE coolers, Smirnoff and bacardi would be the two i enjoy the most.
Beer i cant stand though it doesn't float my boat

Non alchy would be water i easily drink 4 bottles or more a day, oh and Eggnog light is good to but i only get around christmas time.

My favorite juice is Apple ive loved it since a child and i sitll enojoy it in the evening.

Soda would be Coke, and my favorite Energy Drink would be Rockstar or Monster, ive had way to many redbulls and now i am sick of them Razz
otaku
My Favorite Drink is probably COKE or Pepsi, I can't drink anything alcohalic.
NobodiesHero
First choice: BEER

Second choice: plain water

Third choice: whatever else is available (Coke, wine, ... )

only one rule:

Don't drink to get drunk!
kamote
As long as it's liquid xcept pee ofcors and any other inappropriate liquids.
nam_siddharth
I like fruit joice most.

I do not take any alchohal.
a.Bird
gonzo wrote:
I prefer gatorade to water

aahhhahahahahahahahahaa

i think you deserve a good slap for that one mate. don't let the world know what it's slowly doing to itself, they might waste time earning a buck. Shhh
amusic
My favorite drink are soft drinks like COKE and Pepsi. I like fruit juice also such as orange juice. Very Happy
sibbahz
For non alcoholic, i prefer water, coke, or apple juice.
For alcoholic, its got to be BEER or vodka shots.
marquis51
MOJITO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Surprised
snjripp
personally I need to weigh in as a enjoyer of a good stout beer. Ales are good as well, but most american ales are over hopped and a little too bitter. I think that hopps are good and needed especially during the summer. After mowing the lawn it tastes like a piece of heavan to sit outside with the smell of fresh cut grass and drink an ice cold beer of the cheapest quality. Life can be good.
geyikkutuphanesi
I like þalgam suyu
george7004
my faves are: coke, pepsi, sprite, mountain dew, and fanta

MMMMMM fanta....
rk2010
I only drink water and milk... Hahah i need to get huge
mae1strom
Non-Alcoholic Drink - Water
Alcoholic Drink - BEER Very Happy preferably Coors Light, but mostly anything will do.
Jeslyn
Sprite, Apple Juice, and Orange Juice are all my favorite. Though I have a horrible habit of drinking milk, especially choclate milk like it's water, and not drinking water at all - unless I'm incredibly desperate, and there's nothing else to drink. Shocked
yatria
Coca-cola after food
and chocolate milk
especially during the summer
kazoe
Ice tea, I would even choose it over liquors. and I have a weakness for Orange Juice
john672
JD and coke
jamesmackle
My soft drink of choice is water, and orange juice is great for waking my mouth up in the mornings (it's usually like Ghandi's flip-flop).

When I'm on the beer, it's gotta be Carling or Carlsberg, and if i'm feeling fruity it's San Miguel.

If i'm a bit drunk, I'll have a few sambuca's and end the night with JD & coke...
TonkPilz
Vodka cola on the rock's or beer or cola or juce mybe h2o
Pheonix
V8 Splash is my favorite drink and i love it so so much because its fruity and healthy for your body i love it and i cant get enogh of it i try so hard i cant raise above it i dont know what it is but the little gals love it but i like it i love it i want some more of it lol jk
Pheonix
Quote:
I like deliciously plain unadulterated water. A lot. Grapefruit juice is probably next best. Tomato juice is pretty good too, and I like the new spicy V8.

Alcoholically speaking, I'm a pretty big fan of tequila or vodka for shots, white russian is PERFECT for a slow sip-for-a-while drink, Rumplemintz (sp?) for when you want a snazzy schnapps, Long Island Iced Teas for getting wasted, gin-and-tonics for a drink when you want to be pretty alert but still drunk (like when playing darts, poker, etc.). Dewers is a pretty good newer favorite of mine -- I take it on the rocks.

Drinks I want to try but haven't gotten around to yet: Rusty Nail, Dirty Girl Scout, Mojito.

Tropicana makes a Golden Grapefruit Juice that's too sweet for me, but other people love it, and it's a great mixer.

i totally agree with your statement
benwhite
Diet mountain dew with lots of ice makes me smile.
cnnet
I like tea the best
especially when I'm free
I'd like to have a cup of tea
and watch TV or news paper Arrow
theo
water!
juz simple
Treemo
coca cola
nunosilva
My all time favorite drink was coca cola... but for health reasons I decided that it was better to stop drinking bubble drinks... Caipirinha is another drink that I like a lot, but I only drink it when I'm on vacations... it's expensive! :S
animefanlee
my favorite drink is tea/water/pepsi
enjaye
I love to drink Green Tea and Mango Juice... Laughing
falconfx
Water, orange juice, Coke and beer.
deeblue
water, i drink every day 4 bottles. it doesnt taste good but its the routine. water is also very healthy . So : drink more water (no im not working in a water company) Laughing

my girlfriend : my favourite drinki is definetly BEER, especially "weizenbier". do you know it? it's very fmaous and popular in bavaria.
izimngcubes15
I mostly drink Pepsi. That's my kind of drink, I think I drink too much, unhealthy. I also like Dr. Pepper too.

That's my drink.
Ressurrector
I like sprite . It non caffeinated and a good drink too. Other than that prolly budweiser
710ths
Good old English Beer, bitter such as Tetleys, Boddingtons, Marsden Pedigree or my favourite.. Hook Norton. Cheers!
jaysen
chocolate milk
pinapple juice

and for the adult in me...
rye and coke duirng the winter months (great antifreeze for the body)
Budwiezer in the summer
mtemizel
I like kekir.
Vrythramax
COFFEE!!!!!!!

Or anything else that has alot of caffiene in it, and I'm not very particular about what it is. I munch chocolate covered coffee beans at work and wash it down with coffee. We are such caffiene junkies where I work we will make coffee using double the amount of coffee and use caffienated water to brew it with....that'll make the morning fly by Very Happy

.....seems to make my hands shake tho Confused
stiffler
Water is always best for me, I am always on the move at work, on ladders, walking around to get to places, etc...so water fits the bill.

Orange Juice is second for me, and not that store bought crap, fresh squeezed Organic Oranges. Yes, soooooo good, and even better for you.
adiutrix
I love my fruit beer, nothing tastes better that is alchoholic!
fuzzie
anyone ever heard od Durian? the so called king of fruits in South East Asia. Smelly fruit, but damn it tastes good = either on its own or fruit shake it!
TheNEC
I would most definitely say cold water, powerade, and then coca cola. But they sell diet big red here, and thats up there too, you all ought to try it. Its the only diet drink that doesnt taste diet.
zeebo323
Hellz yes. Mountain Dew. It's great for long nights that you need to stay up for.
I also drink Pepsi now and then, I don't like Coca Cola though. >_> ew.

I'll take it a step further.. The drinks I hate the MOST are:

Creme Soda. NAST-EH!!!

Root Beer. I used to like it, but it's disgusting now.
Cookingwithcatherine
Lemonaid is my favorite, followed by a good dark beer. I have made my own lemonade, and I was very pleased with how it came out.
panazen
i'd have to say coke
waiteck
Same here.. My answer is Coke..
Pablo Diablo
By far my most favorite drink is water. I used to hate it up until a few years ago, when i started my 1st diet. after a while I eventually started craving it liek I did pop and orange juice.

Pretty much all I drink now is either water or 1% milk.
jamc100
Vrythramax wrote:
COFFEE!!!!!!!

Me too! However I am a little more particular about mine. It has to be colombian and black. No sugar no cream. Unless it is a carmel machiatto from Starbuck's, I am so addicted to that it's so yummy! And Chai Tea, if none of you have tried it, try it it's so good! I too like water but it has to be very cold, i hate warm water Confused
jibbity
wellllllllllllll since i dont think we can put alcohol on here other than that Wink my favorite drink would have to be pepsi its got alot of carbonation and you cant drink it as fas cause it burns your throat and it i like it. the next that would have to come in line would be Dr. Pepper i seem to really like that. has a nice caramel flavour
MWANGI
Bookface wrote:

I am also an Alchoholically speaking person. I enjoy all that including Tusker Baridi,Murats,Busa,Changaa.

They are very popular where I usually go to visit during summer vacation.

Send me 10frih$ and I will send you some of that stuff free.

It tastes very nice.

Thanks
hive
My favorite drink is PINGA COM LIMÃO, most known as Caipirinha.
dysturbedstatic
American Death recipe

American Death is a fiery combination of two cinnamon-schnapps liqueurs and one peppermint schnapps.

Ingredients

1/3 oz Rumple Minze® peppermint liqueur
1/3 oz Gold Rush® cinnamon schnapps
1/3 oz Aftershock® Hot & Cool cinnamon schnapps

Method
Pour ingredients into a shot glass in the following order; aftershock, gold rush, rumple minze. Serve.

----------------------------------------------------------

A Piece of Ass recipe

Ingredients

1 shot amaretto almond liqueur
1 shot Southern Comfort® peach liqueur
fill with sweet and sour mix

Method
Pour liquors over ice in a glass. Fill with sour mix and serve.

----------------------------------------------------------------

A Little Green Man From Mars recipe

Ingredients

1 mint green maraschino cherry
1/2 oz Jagermeister® herbal liqueur
1/2 oz Rumple Minze® peppermint liqueur

Method
Remove the stem from one mint green maraschino cherry and drop into a large shot glass. Pour in the jagermeister and rumple minze and serve.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

ACID recipe

Ingredients

1 oz Bacardi® 151 rum
1 oz Wild Turkey® bourbon whiskey
Coca-Cola®

Method
Poor in the 151 first followed by the 101 served with a Coke or Dr Pepper chaser.

-------------------------------------------

drink to that
DecayClan
Coca-Cola!The best.The one drink, htat is known all over the planet!The second most important drinkable fluid on the planet(first is water of course) Smile.(if i hadn't said drinkable, then the second one would be oil).You can find it everywhere!Even at underdeveloped countries.The first thing that goes to these places, is coca-cola and then all the others..COCA COLA SELLS MORE THAN ANY OTHE DRINK DOES.Especially, if we say that coke=pepsi(they are basically the same thing...).YEA!bad for yourself, bad TASTY!
Stealth
My favourite drinks are: Mountain Dew, Sprite, Coca Cola and my favourite fruit drink is 100% Mango juice blended with ice.
windrei
um....... i like green tea and coke light besides water.
scottmacgillivary
I like Jim beam because it has a mellow, unique kind of bourbon taste and when you chase it down with RC Cola, or any kind of cola it has an after taste I really enjoy. I've never gotten a hangover from Jim Beam. Also I really like Teachers Highland cream Whiskey chased with coke. Yeah I'm a bit of an alcoholic but I also like Pepsi, Chocolate milk, and Fredericton city water. It has no taste to it. Embarassed
Northgatebaseball
My favorite drink would have to be Dr. Pepper. I have not and will not drink alcohol so I cant take any beer or wine, etc into consideration, although I dont think they would be at the top of my list. After Dr. Pepper, I would have to say water.
tsylvest
All I drink is water.

As far as alcohol goes, Jagerbombs, redbull and vodka, white russians, captain and coke, grey goose and pinapple, shots of crown royal. So many good drinks.
BulletProof
water....moslty...very healthy Smile
schumway
Long island ice tea
lockwolf
I like the following drinks (Posted in no paticular order):

Mountain Dew
Red Bull
Amp
Monster
Monster Assault
Monster Khaos
Rockstar Energy Drink
Rockstar Energy Cola
Bawls
Well to make this simple, anything containing the words Energy Drink and anything by the Company Pepsi because Coke sux AZZ!
snowflake
Obviously, to stop the thirst, I drink water. Healthy, too.
Milk is excellent in stopping a biting chilli flavour. Razz

Otherwise, I drink juices and stuff. Not really into the soft drinks... they make me feel weird.
windval
lemon tea

^^

i do not care about what will i drink

i am very casual
Pikokola
Water.. a plain water.. good for our health

lemonade is nice if i'm need a sweet thing for my mouth

Coffe for accompany me when i must "overclocking" my body to coding or re-coding my prorgrams.

Tea for afternoon break in the backyard, and some cake if there still cake in the refrigerator Very Happy

Jamu (a Javanesse drink made from plants) good for our health, eventough sometimes it smell bitter and taste bad too, but some of them are nice to drink at afternoon, come with tea

White Milk before sleep, good for decrease our fatigu - don't drink too much, you'll burn your fat burner , i mean, you could be fat soon.

Chocolate at the midnight, good for warming our body.

and chocolate milk is good in the morning for me ^^

Hey, i drink more than 8 times a day, oh yes, I drink 10~12 cup of plain water a day Razz. it'sgood for us, can be used to nutralized many hazard in our body that come with some junk food Very Happy - caount me as fast food and junk food maniacs.
guissmo
plain water for me, too!!!
schumway
tap water... with chemicals....

bottled water... from taps or 'ice burgs' or whatever?

well water with potential bacteria?

I have well water with filters and UV lights and etc... not because I have to but just in case.

talk about nice water. there is no comparison. Course there is no floride in well water so that may be a consideration for children... but an ongoing debate. I assume brushing and rinsing with floride products would do the same or better vs just drinking it LOL

you REALLY notice tap water chemicals and lack of oxygen when drinking it vs well water. I can not believe I drank so much of that stuff... too many chemicals in our lives these days... and I am not a lost hippy... just tired of all the cancers and stuff and I am sure it has something to do with all the chemicals in our diets and perhaps even all the electrons floating around or whatever all those waves are made up of for sat/phone/radio/tv/wireless/cells/etc.
Jack_Hammer
I like water, Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Milkshakes, though I think my faviourite drink is;

*Sounds childish*
Blackcurrent quish with lots of addatives and sugar and nasty chemicals that f*** your body up...
Wink
schumway
spew re sugar and chemicals LOL

I have had my share of shooters and hard to compete with that sugar hit LOL... of course... when I am on courses for work I have my coffee and mountain dew side by each... the twin pillers of health there LOL
moejoe
OJ is the best.
Water is pretty sweeet too.
This may sound weird and people will hate me for this (people at my work look down at me after i said this).
I like flat coke.
Yes, FLAT.
root
Milkis, it's like carbonated milk..sooo good. I also like Bawls and grapefruit juice.
superwrestler06
I usually drink pops. My favorite on is wild cherry pepsi then comes Mountain Dew Code red. For alcholic beverages I am not yet of age.
william jones
i like pinot noir
boushelle
anchor steam
and whisky
{name here}
Full Throttle is my fave, it gives you a large jolt of energy, if I need it. Casually, I like European Coca Cola. It tastes better than the American stuff...
SkullPizza
Irish Car Bomb
smokey4life
I deffinately drink a lot of water thats for sure, but i think i drink more pop and juice then anything else. I prolly should lay off so much pop i know its not good for me. But then again neither is a 24 pack of beer and i drink it just fine Wink
Billwaa
Lemon ice tea and soda for me. Laughing
Ultima1080
In February of 1997 the ultimate drink was spawned...and a few years later it was ripped from the market. The drink...Surge. Surge kicked about 50 different kinds of ass and was my FAVORITE drink. Contrary to popular belief, it doesn't reduce sperm count and only had about as much caffiene as Coke.

Alcholically, Bud Light is the shiz when it comes to beer...or Bud Select is very good too. Screwdrivers are nice, but another exellent tasting drink is called an Electric Smurf. For the record, take 1 oz coconut rum (I used captain morgan parrot bay) 1 oz blue curacao, fill with pineapple juice. I made it in an 8 oz cup and added more than the 1 oz of each alcohol...makes a rather tastey drink.
psycosquirrel
Mountain Dew is good.

But, my favorite would have to be the:
52 Ounce White Cherry Slushie from Quick Trip. Only $1.19, and it is enough to make your bladder cry for mercy. Not to mention that it redefines delicious...
NuniPio
QF!!
2000 Man
In my teens I was a beer man...living on a Wendy's salary I stuck mostly to the Beast and Coors light (hell, I didn't know any better). Then I wised up.... Jack Daniels all the way. 2 parties a week, a liter per party straight (and still A/B averages in all my AP classes). Anyway - a year and some ulcers later -- back to beer....but this time we're talking REAL beer: Guinness, New Castle, Sam Adams, Warsteiner, etc, etc....however I'm quickly drifting back into Captain Morgan's Tattoo and coke (can't do it straight anymore haha).

So I guess Sam Adams/Guinness and Rum would have to be my final answer...
Vrythramax
A good old fashioned Screwdriver, or possibly a Capecoder. As long as it has some 100% Vodka in it I'm a very happy (and drunk) camper.

Forgive me if a slur my werds....
Lennon
I like sweet beers and cider. The less hops the better.
tdb18
Hum... I don't drink often but when I tried some I drunk Sex On The Beach and Dry Martini... Very Good Ones Laughing Laughing
rafix
By far the worlds best beer.
Also earl grey tea ain't too foul, and fruit salad smoothies are up there too.
tdb18
The old and good beer... I think almost everyone like it (because I know people that can't bare it!)

kisses
bybull
My favorite drink is Fanta Orange. I was drinking that way before it was imported to America. It is the best nonalcoholic drink in my opinion.
gtb
there was this one thang in texas when i visited there, a strawberry soda called Big Red. i loved it. also jones soda fufu berry ^^
statusfashions
Mine IS Sweet Butter Milk. In India It is Called SWEET LASSI
Lassi Jaisi Koi Nahi!!!! Smile
Other One Is Manjo juice.
FlyingBurrito4
I like Coke over Pepsi, but Mountain Dew owns all as far as pop/soda goes. I'm going to try to drink more water from now on though. Also I enjoy milk (but I put ice in my milk - anyone find that ackward?)

My list would have to be.

1. Mountain Dew
2. Lemonaide/Pink Lemonaide
3-tie. Water and Milk

The best part about Lemonaide and stuff is that it's cheap. Kool-Aid is what, like 15 cents a pack? And it makes a decent amount.
arukomp
I don't drink beer, champagne, cider or other alcoholic drinks. I like cocoa Smile apple juice, orange juice and of cource - Coca Cola Smile also sprite and pepsi... I like gassy drinks very much Smile
*parakiss
milk hahaha

and icetea
Scorpio
My favorite drinks are always natural stuff grape juice and pineapple juice . never drink aerated soft drinks.
bad for health.
But nobody ever thinks about it
greekcovers
I prefer to drink :

ABSOLUTE VODKA:

COKE:
yatria
Going to have to go with:

Hoegaarden
Dogfish Head raison d'etre
Bloody Mary
Long Island Iced Tea

And anyone is welcome to a drink on me if ya come down to the Philly area

Also,
JD and Coke
Vodka Red Bull
Vodka Apple/Orange/Cranberry/Grapefruit Juice
White Russian
Jägermeister Red Bull
Bloody Mary

Non alcoholic:
A good cup of tea
mustaq
i love to dring lemon water its really cool my body
thiamshui
i thought 'favourite' topics weren't allowed?

well, my favourite drinks are fizzy drinks such as coke, sprite, etc.. Not those sweet ones by F&N though..
DiabloTestDriver
ayran forever
clip
i like water... and some juices. since I have ulcer, I'm prohibited to drink softdrinks and some alcoholic drinks. Razz Sad
bulek
My most frequent drink is water, because it's the most healthy drink. Anyway, my favourite drink is strawberry's juice, but nothing can beat home made squeezed apple juice. No juice made by industry is not as tasteful as home one, because we use fresh BIO apples.
fray bentos
more of a whiskey man myself.

Irish though - scotch is too harsh - even some of the nicer malts.

With just a cude or two of ice.

OR:

A nice cold pint of cider after a game of cricket.
ekingisrael
My favorite drink is Nescoffe-coffee with milk! thats my wake up call every day-can't start the day without it Smile
My favorite cold drink is Coke
Exclamation
mehmetguler
apple juice, grape juice and ice tea
TeK
My favorite has to be a strawberry daiquiri with strawberry ice cream floating in it. Especially after you add some pineapple rum and Bacardi Silver with it. I can't wait to make one of those when I go home for Spring Break. Sadly I can't find a good pineapple rum around my college.
Mumpay
the new bicardi coolers freaking rock! pinnapple banana or something? mMMMm. not high in % tho so kinda a waste of cash if you're lookin to get trashed. but still, sooo delicious Very Happy
bluefossil
Not many places carry it (except in California). The vodka called "Hanger One". It is absolut-ly the best. I was one of those people that claim all vodka taste the same... until I tried Hanger One.
TurK
tequila =D
Jack_Hammer
What about good old 'Council pop'?, I think water is alright to drink.
roee
i love to drink these drinks:

- sprit
- cola
- appal juice
- orange juice
planet
Icecold water,

surrounding my Beer Mug =)
sebascorre
I like Gancia with lemon
mkultra
beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer.

specifically:

1. Rochefort 10
2. Adventinus
3. Delirium Tremens
4. My latest Dopple Bock... perfect combo of roasted choc malt goodness.
5. Little Creatures (good aussie beer).
Catastrophic Fairy
My favorite drink would be that mint hot cocoa from Land O'Lakes... It's 67 cents for one cup though, so it's a treat. >.> Seriously, for that I can almost get a whole box of normal hot cocoa. o.o But as a non-treat, you'll almost always see me with Cherry Coke, Sprite, or Dr. Pepper around me. :3 That or orange juice. ^^
jerski
OJ is the best.
This may sound weird and people will hate me for this (people at my work look down at me after i said this).
I like flat coke.
Yes, FLAT.
spider_capturer
Since I am to young to drink alcahol I drink Coca Cola. It also drink Orange Juice from time to time, when I am eating breakfast. My mother dosnt want me drinking that much Coke because its bad for my teeth (annoying mother), but I dont care Razz I also really love Dr. Pepper. The problem is I cant find it in Switzerland. I got adictid to it when I visited England. I took 4 litres of it with me Wink Special Tipp: If you mix it 50/50 with Coke you get 8 litres of it Razz
Alienz
My favorite are Ice Lemon Tea and 7-UP Smile
schumway
course... our workgroup beverage is Long Island Ice Tea... no tea... and maybe a little ice... a splash of mix to give it colour LOL

we usually end up having tripples but the group size gets smaller as the night gets longer.. and more tasty LOL
Vrythramax
jerski wrote:
OJ is the best.
I like flat coke.
Yes, FLAT.

Shocked *cough* *choke* *sputter* *wheeeez*...flat coke?!?!? No bubbles?!?!?

Blasphemer!!!

j/k of course, my sister likes flat gingerale...but she always was a strange one Confused
Gieter
Grenadine, mixed with whatever I find on my path! You can mix it with just water, coca-cola, fanta, although I never tried beer actually. Has anyone tried it? Smile
ilang
i like drink heineken beer and lemon tea
skygaia
I drink a lot of water a day. but it is not my favorite one. I just drink a cup of water to live. ^^;;; maybe.. it is my one of the instincts. ^^

Actually, I like beers. sometimes it make me relax. sometimes fun..
I can't imagine to watch a football game on TV without beer and popcorn.
jamura
I'd have to say water too, but when I'm tired of that, ginger ale is good. Lately I've been drinking C-Plus, which I haven't had since I was a little kid. Always brings me back to that happy time.

Oh, and I discovered a new drink on St. Patrick's Day, a Black Velvet. Mmm, that was good! I don't normally drink Guiness beer, but mix it with some cider, and it was very good.
extate
I like to drink mineralized water. In Lithuania is popular Darida drink.
solarwind
V8 regular, its good for health and tastes good too!
aegir
I love tea the best. Quality green or white tea - no bags please! Only traditional preparation. Or mint tea from fresh plants. If black tea, than masala chai.

And of course beer. Good european continental beer, Czech or German.
orsh
Hi!!!!!!!!

My favorite drink is cola.
leat397
Water Laughing
sparks
I think my favourite drink is Vodka(Smirnoff,Skyy,Ruska,Redbull)etc..Because it relaxes your mind and makes you feel strong,warm on a cold day,intelligent,wealthy,extremely handsomeetc...

Wine is also nice too and I read that someone said that it is also bibilical.

MWANGI
sparks wrote:
I think my favourite drink is Vodka(Smirnoff,Skyy,Ruska,Redbull)etc..Because it relaxes your mind and makes you feel strong,warm on a cold day,intelligent,wealthy,extremely handsomeetc...

Wine is also nice too and I read that someone said that it is also bibilical.

I agree with you man.

Just be careful you don't end up like some other people I saw pictures of on the internet.I don't drink too much and I would advise you not to.

you might end up like this guy

carriage_return
Hoping not to commit one of those hideously blatant mistakes, which in this case would be not reading five pages of people posting their favourite drinks and while answering to just that question missing out of the recently formed discussion about world economics, I'd like to add my own imput.

I think, and the inherent problem with this (not thinking, jeez, I mean what I am about to tell you) is that my tastes do tend to change with the cruise speed of a flying jet, that right now my two favourite drinks ... ok, three favourite drinks are: tea, coffee, and flavoured mineral water.

In the first department (yeah, I mean the tea) I'm quite fond of making mine half and half, half water and half milk. I don't use sugar, but some diet products which in my egocentric opinion, just taste better. As for coffee, it's more of a tricky business. Let's take instant coffee for now. One and a half spoons of instant coffee, half a spoon of sugar and one of those little envelopes containing that diet sweeter (or whatever you English natives would call those kind of things), topping it off with a spoonful of grated chocolate; mix with five or six drops of water (and I mean it, quantity is very important, you may add a few more drops at your own risk) and finish it with 4/5 of hot water (not boiling) and 1/5 of milk.

Well, now that I've said all that about coffee, I just feel kind of silly just saying apple flavoured mineral water.

But you should see how tasty it is! Very Happy
Magebloom
My favorite drink, hmmm tough call I would say I probably drink more water than anything but if there is some apple juice in the fridge then I cant help myself Very Happy

For the harder drinks I think its a close call between a Double JD and Coke or a pint of Greene King IPA - real ale floats my boat!
schumway
back on to moccacino's at second cup... hense the garbarated 2am postings
mying
my favorite drink is cola.... every day i must drink a least I tin ...
sonam
coffe, coffe, coffe,coffe, coffe, coffe, cola, coffe, coffe, coffe,coffe, coffe, coffe, cola....

SOnam
eku53ru
I'd have to say my favorite drink would have to be water, sadly. I do occasionally drink other things - such as Ramuné, variations of green tea (as well as the original), soy milk, Calpis water, and iced tea - but water's the first thing that comes to mind when my throat is parched.
Reign
STELLA ARTOIS

All the way!
yaashop
Does liquar count? If yes i like all kind of good lager. if not i like sprite ^^ it's better than 7up in taste and i dont like Coke coz it will make my teeth become weak.
sunnyhill vineyard winery
Well I think my favorite drink would have to be milk. I mean water sometimes just doesnt have the right taste but milk is good and it gives you things nessecary for life. The occasional ruby lady wine is ok also
statusfashions
i am a big fan of fruit juices.
firstly : mango juice: its delicious
orange juice, sweet lime juice, grape juice, leechi shake.
other than this i like home made sharbats: fruit flavoured and masala soda.
i am strictly against alcoholic drinks.
also i drink areatyed drinks ocassionally only
Raheed
i dont know the name in the enlish but my favorite is turkish Smile
Raheed
i dont know the name in the enlish but my favorite is turkish Smile
nam_siddharth
I like all type of fruit juice. My favourate drink is apple joice btw.
Red23
for me it has to be Jack Daniel's and coke. Smile
SGbilder
P2!

Vanilla vodka, apple sour and sprite
really nice!
cnnet
fruit juice
any type
I don't like cola at all
Wink
twisthigh
I absolutely love Diet Pepsi, but I absolutely love Ice Caps, so I'm torn, I have Diet Pepsi more often, like 8 a day, but I don't enjoy it as much as Ice Caps which I have once a day... but I'm addicted... like if I have it early one day and late the next, while waiting for it that second day, I like need it, I got through like the shakes and everything, it's just so freakin good... I wasn't too bad with the original one but since they came out with the french vanilla one, I've been hooked, so I guess either one of those beverages would be my favorite...
chargoyle
Rockstar Energy Drink....even though it actually doesn't do anything, I just like the taste. On that note, has anyone ever drinken Irn-Bru? It's a european drink that tastes like liquid bubble gum and orange soda.... *gurgles*
Liu
Milk Tea w/ Boba.
KLURC
my fawourite drink is milk.
miau
Water, Coke, Sprite and wine.
john01385
fosters.... hmmmmmm or cider
TRANScend
Non-alcoholic:
1. Espresso. Straight. And lots of it.

Alcoholic Favorites:
1. Margarita on the rocks with at least one whole lime.
2. Tequila shots with cinnamon and an orange wedge. (just incredible, I swear)
3. French Bordeaux
schumway
lately I have been drinking sleeman's clear
Slick
i pritty much drink nothing but dr pepper lol or choco milkshake... and wen im out about i'll often grab a chocolate frappacino with a shot of peppermint from starbucks...

dnt let anyone tell u mint choc chip frappacino is the the same as a chco frap with shot of peppermint....

the mint choc chip is disgusting and simply an insult hahaha Laughing
okullar
geyikkutuphanesi wrote:
I like þalgam suyu

Salgam suyu is very nice choice!

What about milk?
Maybe has some effects about lactos, and sounds that only for children:P
I heard that many sportive people likes milk... Is it wrong?

I don't know...

Fruit juices are also good... I prefer apricot juice.

Have you tested domato juice? Very Happy It tastes well
afterglow
It will have to be water, diet coke aaaaand TOKYO TOKYO'S RED TEA. omagash! Itssoo soothing and it tastes so good. Cool
indianinworld
It actually depends from scenario to scenario Laughing

On a hot sunny day, if am so / very thrusty (probable after playing in the sun cont. for over 2 or three hrs.), then i would prefer Plain Water (Non-chilled).

If i go on a outing with my friends / office colleques, then i would prefer Coke or Pepsi or Sprite.

And if i go to restaurent with my family or friends for having dinner, then for sure, i will prefer Plain Sweet Soda with FRESH Lime juice topped to it.

PS - Iam a non-alcoholic.

When iam with ppl. who r taking alcoholic drinks, then i would prefer Coke or Pepsi to along with them.
monzoncf
I preffer water than any drinks because water has no chemicals added to it, no fat, no sugar and less cholesterol. It makes everyone bodies healthy. But if ther is no water I would go to Iced Tea drink.
jabapyth
v8 gets my vote most days, tho i wouldnt say no to a good root beer float.
seanooi
i prefer water and juices. Not really into sodas due to their excessive gas. Makes my stomach bloat like a bubble.
jongoldsz
I would would have to go with coke. But I drink a lot of water, since its mot as bad as coke.
ryanh2006
Tons of water. Fav juice is Orange, Fav Beer is Corona, Fav Soda is Diet Sprite / Diet Pepsi, Fav Milkshake is Vanilla... I could go on and on but that would be sad!! Razz
Ducksteina
Sparkling water. I drink like 4 liters every day. By far my favourite drink!
Alias
I prefer iced tea and water. It takes away my stress when I drink iced tea and water.
conrutr
Quote:

me too
water
carbenson
Coffee NO DOUBT!!!
GRab life by the beans!
Jaan
moo? i love muffins. water best, coke good!
a.Bird
I used to drink soda for a long time before I realized I could just drink my own piss for free.
ylmun
>sigh<

I guess I have to say water since it has no calories and none of the bad stuff you need when you want to quench your thirst. Plus it's good to have when you've drank too many pitchers of beer (see below) Diet Pepsi runs a close second.

I will say that currently, right this very moment, the drink I HATE most is BEER, especially after 3 pitchers per person earlier this evening.

Tequila runs a close second.
cybernie
i go for fruit juices - mango, orange, pineapple.... sometimes to coke or pepsi...
quartz
Orange jouice and beer Smile
HoboPelican
quartz wrote:
Orange jouice and beer Smile

Good lord, tell me that that is not a mixed drink! <shudder> I just have to know you meant orange juice OR beer,not oj AND beer.
adnan
I love mountain Dew because it is so cool, refreshing and without any sort of alcohol and rubbish.
nathanuk
Well been british i do like tea... i know i know your all thinking *sigh another british tea drinker* I love j20 fruit juice especialy orange and cranberry

As for going out drinking i like vodka Jack daniels Larger(stella atrios) and tetleys extra smooth

I also like lemonande Razz
wendy86
coca-cola
eggg
I too was a soda drinker for many years. A few root canals put me off the stuff. These days, coffee is my favorite, though I drink more water. Black tea, and pretty much any kind of juice mixed with mineral water are some other good ones. When it comes to alcohol, I like a good stout. The local coffee roasters in Olympia make delicious stuff, and northwest microbrews are good as well, so maybe my region predisposes me to these opinions!
mat_metzner
ah its Original Coke all the way for me, they can take the sugar out, they can add lemon, lime or cherry but I dont give a damn. Original Coke all the way.
postv
Only Coffee
guugu
Smirnoff ice vodka or coffee
Captain Fertile
Don't think I have contributed to this thread yet.

Non-Alcoholic
Water (yes I know - fish make love in it!) Rolling Eyes
Diet Coke (I choose diet Coke so I can eat more chocolate with less guilt) Embarassed

Alcoholic
Beer = I enjoy Draught Guiness (gives you a nose like a beetroot though) Twisted Evil
Spirit = Amaretto & Ice (mmm, marzipan that gets you drunk - cool!) Cool
Liu
Boba Milk Tea
Margarita
niffer
mm..i'll drink anything..except for root beer because it tastes like toothpaste. and egg nogg because it reminds me of fermented...shit.

i love: all kinds of tea, bubble tea (green jasmine milk tea is a favourite), most soft drinks...are fine..., coffee, GINGER ALE omg...milk + chocolate milk (is why im tall :3)

x3 the only alcoholic (not really >_>) drinks i love/can handle are pina coladas and apple cider xDD

and who could forget water? Very Happy the thing i like best about water is that it isn't sticky, AND you can drink it Very Happy!! LOL society these days, eh?
seanooi
I'd prefer drinks without gas.
I used to love soda and would drink almost 5-6 cans on a daily basis. But as time passes I notice that drinking that much everyday makes me lose my appetite alot. Shocked
FaLLeN
For non alcoholoic id easily have to say pepsi, no fancy types just the original pepsi.

And for alcoholic drinks, lately i have been getting smirnoff double blacks, nice alcohol % to get u that little more drunk. Very Happy Embarassed
rajhank
If u want in terms of Alocholic Drink, I ll go with Bacardi Breezer or Vodka with Mountain Dew.

And, if u r going in terms of non-alcohlic, I ll go with Apple Juice.
tefa_taftaf2010
pepsi

and i never drink any alcoholoic drinks and i don't want to drink it
catscratches
Blood is the most wonderful substance in the world Smile Though I don't (usualy) drink it so I'll say... milk maybe? Don't usualy drink at all, nor eat.
tom69
Friday at the beginning of the weekend after school...A cold beer or a coke.

In the evening bfore going to sleep I just love to drink a hot choclate milk Wink
Captain Fertile
a.Bird wrote:
I used to drink soda for a long time before I realized I could just drink my own piss for free.

ROFLMAO!!!!

Great stuff, I just read that and burst out laughing. So off the wall and unexpected - thanks for the laugh it brightened my day. Dancing
lethaltriad
My favourite drink is Heineken and then maybe some boring mixes like Cranberry and Vodka, Rum and Coke, Vodka and Ting.

Lately though i've been trying to drink alot of water when I'm at home, gotta keep healthy.
Seiji
Coca-Cola and Fruit Punch. I use to really like Pepsi Blue but they don't make it anymore.
scorpiosemotion
My favorite drink is ice tea with fresh lemon. I do need my coffee in the morning tho or I am a complete... well mean person Wink Alcoholic drink would be Pink Panties!!! Laughing a mixer with Gin and pink lemonade. I drink water all day though, got one of those scales that tell ya if your dehydrated, and to this day I still haven't been able to drink enough water... I'm going to die!!!! Rolling Eyes
funnyerror
my favorite beverage would have to be WATER! I dont really like the taste of it, i just like that its all natural.... and it's water!

-FE
funnyerror
i thought my favorite drink was water, but it actually is Aquifina water Razz
it honestly has a different taste than other waters
goutha
Water is the best drink.
eltro
cold coors light
cybernie
I love fruit juices - mango, pineapple, orange also coca-cola...

don't like beer or alcoholic beverages...
Tatsumaru
Water, it's the best, purest drink there is haha. Flavored drinks, soda or fruit juices are too expensive and there's not much health benefit in them for me. I don't drink alcohol either.

So yeah: water wins.
MadWolf
beer - beer - beer
Obolon light my favourite
seagullspirit
Beeeeer 95% of the year and a good wine the other 5%
Helios
Beer, mead and Sheridan's Very Happy
Billwaa
Lemon Coke that people make in HK. Not the can one, but the one with real lemon.
darrenpaul
I'm a massive fan of juice drinks. I don't care what kind, mainly apple though. Good for your body and pretty damn tasty!
Nae_splash
1st:Fanta(red)

2nd:rootbeer

3rd:virgin margaritas

I don't drink acoholic beverages i'm under 21 Smile so i couldn't even if i wanted.
bonestorm74
I like a good hit of scotch now and again.
PatTheGreat42
Tang.

I love Tang.

I love Tang a lot.

It's the Nectar of the Gods, that Tang.

It's what the astronauts drink.

Really. I will sit down with a gallon of Tang and just drink it. It's so delicious. I buy the industrial sized tubs-o-powder and will go through it. I swear my insides are orange, and I've drinken Tang to the point where it was eating through my stomach. I stay well-hydrated with that stuff.

Here's another fun thing to do with Tang; I call it Pat's Death Mix: Tang + Instant Coffee. Delicious, and nutricious. And, it'll keep you awake FOREVER.

I love Tang.
ronb
My favorite drink is the Paralyzer.

1 oz of Vodka
1 oz of Coffee Liqueur
3.5 oz of Milk
0.5 oz of Cola

Put some ice cubs in a collins glass. Pour Vodka, Coffe Liqueur and Cola over the ice. Add the milk, stir and serve.

Make sure to put a lot more milk than coke otherwise the milk will curdle.
dz9c
ANYTHING with AGAVE in it. I love that taste of agave especially in my Milagro Tequila Silver. So good omg
lady_yavanna
i am yet to try alot of the more "exotic" types of alcohol, mainly coz i cant afford to wen im out. im not a huge fan of beer (and being an aussie, i no its a travesty Laughing ) but atm i like the simple baileys on ice, or bourbon and cola Very Happy
tijn01
Water first of all (after all we can't live without it)
and TEA! any tea, green tea, camomile tea, earl grey tea, rooibos tea, chai, jasmine tea, I love tea, its almost an addiction.
If I drink alcohol it would have to be a cold beer on a hot day or a red wine in cold weather, I also love rose wine if its hot.....
linangan
I've never liked soda--even when I drink soda I put some water in it just to dilute it--so I would definitely say ice-cold water wins it for me. It's inexpensive (unless I'm going for Bling h2o), I can get it from every establishment, there's no after taste.

There was a time when I was just completely addicted to Starbucks' mocha frappucino, but I started gaining weight, so I stopped. Now, if I'm going to have something other than water, I'd rather get a fresh fruit shake or some tea. I can also be found downing coffee -- without whipped cream this time. Wink
Aless
I like pure, delicious tap water above all, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying something a little stronger!

Soft drink: Pepsi Max/Pepsi One (name depends on what country you're in)
Beer: Cider Razz
Cocktail: Long Island Iced Tea
Wine: a mild riesling (not too sweet) or a medium white wine. I'm getting better about drinking red wine, but it's still not my favorite. I also like pinot grigio a lot.
Other: Innocent smoothies OR Odwalla smoothie drink (again, depends on your location). YUM!!
Milkshake flavor: blackcurrant cheesecake. Okay, it's odd, but DELICIOUS.
Shin
Depends when. When socialising I like a bit of cocktail like Mojito or metropolitan. In general I drink orange juice or mineral water. In the summer, a can of cold beer is always help! Smile
Archetype
Coffee's pretty much all I drink, so... coffee. It's decaf though, so the notion of coffee consumption is lost on me. It just tastes so damn good!

I used to drink those energy drink things, but gave up on those last year. Nothing but crap. The only one I liked was Sobe No Fear, and the occasional Bawls. Those two are good, and I would still drink them if I could, but I can't have caffeine.
Qube
Depends on when you talk to me.
After a hard day and I'm relaxing w/ some friends, definitely alcoholic.
I'm a big fan of Jack & Coke.
Keep it simple, keep it old school, keep it stylish.
Ya. Wink

Otherwise it's juices no doubt.
Especially pineapple juice.
Wasn't I happy when I found out what that does for ya?
Just another plus from mother nature.
kiranaghor
1. Vodka (now i dont consume it as I am hepatitis B carrier and its not good for my liver.)
2. Red Wine (I like it sometimes)
3. Tea (Hmmm...)
4. Lime water (Safe and always there...)
5. Water
spanz
i love to drink non alcoholic bevreges
but sometime i love to drink some alcohols

overall i love to drink coke
diet coke
skygaia
I would like all kinds of alchols..
Especially I would like dark beer.
JBotAlan
I'm really surprised nobody has closed this thread...but oh well.

My favorite drink depends on the circumstances. If I am really dehydrated or sick, water is the best. But just about any other time, Sprite (or Sierra Mist, or Faygo Twist, or whatever you call the clear, lemon-lime pop) is my favorite. I would like Coke (or Pepsi, or any other off-brand cola), except that for the longest time I had an uncontrolled heart condition, and caffeine screwed around with my heart rhythm. Now, it's controlled, but I hate the feel of caffeine in my body--I'm too shaky and twitchy! LOL, some people must love that for how much energy drink, coffee, Mountain Dew, Vault, etc. is in the world!

I think water wins, but I drink the most Sprite.

JBot
longlong
like water, water is best, dont waste water, save water, save our life
Fuzzy-Duck
First and number one would have to be tea!!!

i know people have said they're beer connoisseurs, well, i'm not only that but a tea connoisseur too Smile And a foodie in general really....

In the absence of tea, I'd choose a banana milkshake, or maybe a Rubicon - the infamous "can of mango" Very Happy

On to the hard stuff, and it really does depend on the occasion, maybe a nice hoppy IPA for those long summer nights, good old Black Sheep or maybe a Jennings ale for a long session, or even a stout or porter (Old Tom, anyone?!) for the cold winter nights!

Aside from the traditional ales, you can't go wrong with a Bloody or indeed a Virgin Mary! I'm a sucker for tomato juice....

Are there any CAMRA members on the board? I might start a thread...

Cheers, and bottoms up,
fuzzy
Ennex
meh coke anyday
oleszka
mmmm beer Boo hoo!
bulek
My best drink?
Alcoholic drink: beer
nonalcoholic drink: home-squized apple juice
Utopia GFR
My fav' drink out there is mineral water for sure Very Happy

I used to drink coke for quite some time and other soft beverages (ex "Sprite" addict) but none of those drinks could really compare to clean, natural, mineral water coming from protected lakes or from the mountains Smile

Therefore for a couple of years now, I drink "Evian" and "Spa" mainly.

The first one is imported from France and has it source near Évian-les-Bains.

The second one comes from Belgium "Spa" and comes from the grounds of the Hautes Fagnes Smile

Although "Evian" can be found overseas (further than Europe), "Spa" is mostly found in Western Europe (especially in the Benelux countries and Germany).

For further cool information over those two brands :
http://www.evian.com/
http://www.spa.be/(only French and Dutch).

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I like drinking "Ice Tea" from time to time especially with a good meal Very Happy
Holy
My favorite drink is eggnog and sode. Very Happy
Kanoga
My favorite drinks would have to be, in no particular order....
Gatorade
Water
Tomato juice
Chai Tea.

I don't plan on drinking. =)
Droop
Bookface wrote:

Well water, juice (orange or apple) and as far as alcy, i prefer Corona, Miller genuine draft, Screwdrivers and washington apples - happy positing

and yeah coffee
Chelissamow
I absolutely love fresh Strawberry bubble tea. Delicious. For those of you who don't know what it is, it's basically a strawberry smoothie except the 'bubbles' are this big black tapioca balls. It's really good. I also like Mango and Strawberry.
eliasr
my favorite drink is:

Coca cola . then after comes .............................. beer, i don't fking know
zichlone
In my opinion the best drink ever would have to be Monster Energy
and the second best but ofcourse water!!!!!!
atomkarinca

hey guys ý like tý turkish coffe , ý wanna ur tester....
hot and sugarssss.
PatTheGreat42
Have I mentioned in this thread yet that I LOVE TANG?

Tang is the nectar of the Gods. That sweet and fruity orange blend of sugar, coloring, and some odd flavorings is the greatest thing to have ever been invented.

I'll sit down with a gallon of the stuff and just wash it down. Keeps me hydrated. And orange.

I swear when the doctors open me up they'll find all my intestines are orange.

I think the acidity even like, burned a hole through my stomach once.

Tang: It's what the astronauts drinks, and SO SHOULD YOU.

VIVE TANG!
kevin briggs
my favourite soft drink at the minute is diet pepsi
my favourite alchol drink is magners orginal cider
frozenhead
I used to drink Beer every after I came from work. I do this to release stress and tension.
Soltair
I like lemonade and fresh water, and my brother prefers juice/water, but he hates soft drinks. He's like that!!!
I never drank beer and I don't plan to drink it. Alchool doesn't really attract me.
molif
i used to love soft drinks.. but crap, its so sweet and high sugar content.. so, i decided to hate soft drinks.. now, i drink green tea..
soulman
I like coffee, mocha~
skygaia
I would like to drink beer, especially dark beer. But it's not easy to find any kind of dark beers.. I saw just Guiness here... Sad
glenn83e
beer would have to be one of my favourite drinks when I am out at the bar. other than that chocolate milk Surprised. nothing beats chocolate milk Shocked I think I drink it more now than I did when I was a kid Cool
Duncan Idaho
Mello Yello. And yes, I not only drink other fluids but the secondary-to-misc drink is water.
glenn83e
Duncan Idaho wrote:
Mello Yello. And yes, I not only drink other fluids but the secondary-to-misc drink is water.

woooooooooooooo MELLO YELLO "thay call me mello yello.... yeah" hahah Cokes answer to Pepsi's Mountain Dew
LittleMissPattycake
Hmm.... My favorite drinks would have to be fruit juices and green and white tea xD. They taste good and they're good for you! (Starting to sound like my mom >_>)
Hammertime
I guess applejuice. I can drink a whole box at once! I used to adore coke, but lately my stomach hurts when I drink it and it's not very healthy...
Commando_Sondre
Water and juice. Apple and orangejuice are the best. Water with taste is just stupid in my opinion.
Rafael_Gpi
1 - COKE
2 - PEPSI
3 - MILK-SHAKE
10 - WATER Very Happy
ankur.vatsa
I love guava nectar. I always have my refridgerator stacked with it. Very Happy
Zruch
I like green tea.
heridlia
Fruites Juice...
Pure Water...
Fake
nothing beats a chilled beer
mjohnson
I did not like beer and other wines.I like drinking beverage.
SemihEide
My favorite drink is turkish blaCK tea SmileSmile
Shewolf
Water.. nothing like it Very Happy
And I like tea a lot, and coffie, fruit juce and rum.
Crazy_Canuck
Bookface wrote:

Should I dare ask what that is???

My favourite alcoholic drink of all time is a Manhattan: 2 parts rye whiskey (I prefer Canadian Club); 1 part sweet red vermouth; dash of Angostura bitters and at least two cherries (usually put in a dash of maraschino cherry juice too. Shake over ice, then strain into a wine glass. Yummm.

And non-alcoholic: I've recently gotten into African Red Bush (rooibos, sp?) tea. It apparently has all kinds of anti-oxidant qualities and health benefits, but mostly it just tastes good!
Billwaa
lemon coke, my favorite from HK. But if that mango desert thing count, that is my favorite
philster
Hi Guys, new member but this has got to be my greates drink.
It consists of,
1 shot Bacardi,
1 shot Malibu,
topped with coconut and pineapple juice and crushed ice
simply amazing.
Donutey
I used to love tang, until recently. They have changed to a non-sugar sweetener for the "normal" tang and they don't offer a sugar sweetened version (you can't buy it in packets either). Most of the reason I bought it was because it was so ridiculously high calorie (especially if your putting 4x the normal amount in a glass...)
catscratches
I've been drinking orange juice like hell when being in Spain! Loved it! Their milk sucked though.
HollyChris
My favorite is Dr. Pepper. Milk makes me sick at my stomach.

I haven't had a sucide since high school, but some how my kids have discovered them. They didn't know what it was called until I told them.

Several people on here have said water is there favorite drink, well ya'll are not alone. I was board one night and decided to search the internet for drink ideas for the next time I go out. I found http://www.webtender.com/ it has an option to look up the most popuar drink, and guess what was number 1? Yup you guessed it, <a href="http://www.webtender.com/db/drink/1853?x2">Water</a>, I about fell out of my chair laughing when I saw that.
molif
Green Tea......

the only drink that can be considered as my favorite..
Coledash
I like green margaritas, especially with few strawberrys
Vladalf
My favourite drink is: Yo! Orange Juice. I love it!
Before I was drinking just Coca Cola and Pepsi...
jabapyth
v8, root beer, or a good mango lassie(sp?)
Pilot
I agree with most of the people on here... water is the bomb. I drink plain old tap water in glass soda bottles I've recycled, as well as in a big decanter in my fridge.

I also enjoy a Pepsi-Cola regularily, Sleeman's Honey Brown Beer (Canada) and orange juice.
jynxanims
Its tough. I want to say chocolate milk (lmao) or...Diet Mountain Dew / Reg. Coke...
apple
My favorite drink is mauby. It's a drink made by boiling a certain type of tree bark and the concentrate is then mixed with water and sugar. It's not a favorite of many people because it has a slightly bitter taste at times, but I do so love and enjoy it.
When I was a kid there was a beer sold in my country called green sands, after 20 years it's back and is now a favorite of mine!
ambit
I enjoy drinking diet dr pepper and if I'm drinking alcohol, I like Vodka Waters.
pieman
My favourite drink is lemon Fanta - cold lemon Fanta straight out the fridge. Yum! And original Ribena is pretty nice too. Alcohol-wise, I'm liking Amaretto & Coke at the minute - a girl's drink I know, but it aint half nice!
Josso
Probably red bull or something similar.
starfish2007
I like coke and coffi. and Alcoholically I like rum and coke beer wine wine coolers and thats all I can think of of the top of my head
jayrelle
Hmm.. my favorite drink wud probably be chocolate shake...!! hmmm yummy!!! Very Happy
Droop
I found out that i like yayger booms? it think thats how it spelt, ahah anywho happy positing!!!
mialynavahy
milk shake, vanilla flavour, i love that Smile
justnewbie
I do not know if this is true, but I heard that someone told me that the world's most favorite drink is plain water, and the second to it is chinese tea.

Anyway, I would say fruit juice is my favorite drink especially if it's refreshing.
highlordadmin
Water. I drink around 5 bottles of water each day. Even tho i like Pepsi much better... But its not so healthy, so i'm drinking water the most.
mostwanted
I would say Pepsi and apple juice are my favorite drinks.. I like pepsi because its so refreshing and i like apple juice because its got a sweet taste to it (and its healthy).
tefa_taftaf2010
oooh...

l like more than one drink Very Happy ..

mango .. and also the cold cacao is my best ..

and the cold water so fantastic in a hot media Cool ...

and the hard drink for me is milk without any additions ... so hard

Surprised
Lady_Star
I would have to say that my favorite is Diet Mt. Dew Code Red when it comes to normal every drinks though I do love my morning coffee too... Razz If I can't find my favorite then I go between Diet Mt. Dew and Green Tea and sometimes I switch over to drinking the Green Tea just because it has antioxidants which makes it good for you... Smile
photon
The best drink i enjoy is orange juice, followed by water, and tender coconut. All other fruit juices come next. I avoid areated drinks as much as i can. Whenever possible, i skip them and have fresh fruit juices, or milk shakes. I dont drink alcohol, so thats not an issue for me Razz
dayveday
Well it depends on when I'm drinking...
Beer is obviously out for breakfast. Well, except really bad days... Shocked
eku53ru
I am normally a big fan of water, but I normally drink from the faucet, and the water in my area changed a few years ago (evidence of that was when my fish died). However, when I'm at coffee shops, I am a sucker for teas--at Starbucks, I enjoy drinking the passion fruit tea (despite having been told many times that it does not contain passion fruit), and when I am at other cafés, I pray they have peppermint tea. If I am at normal restaurants, I will either resort to Lipton's raspberry tea, 7up, or Sprite.
soulman
dayveday wrote:
Well it depends on when I'm drinking...
Beer is obviously out for breakfast. Well, except really bad days... Shocked

So you drink beer when you feel bad....

what about a day you have something happy?
alfiqrah
my favourite drink is ice lemon tea... it is very refreshing!!!! especially in my place, malaysia, it is hot here, so, this drink is the best!

besides that, i love orange juice. try and have a sip of marigold peel fresh orange juice.... i love it!!
Q5U8
In my job: cofee or milk (this last when I get annoyed)

In my house: tea or fruit water (lemonade, or with other fruits)

Traveling: Pepsi, Coke, Orange Crush, Apple Soda...

In the bar or the pub: Tequila, Wodka, Rum...
joshumu
so juice is normally for breakfast milk or water throughgout the after noon and mostly liquer for the evnings, but beer is perfect for the entire 24 hrs. my favortie being fat tire if i'm here in the states, and tecate mostly, in mexico. breakfast lun,ch and dinner almost a complete meal
DeFwh
Ahhh my favorite drink well I got a few so lets just run through types of drinks.

Soda: Green River (Mmmm I love lime soda)

Tea: Green Tea

Coffee: Cappuccino Chip

Juice: Mango

Alcohol: Captain Morgans Rum

Wine: A nice Burgundy

I also like water alot especially that Aquafina flavorsplash stuff.
Edas
Hoping not to commit one of those hideously blatant mistakes, which in this case would be not reading five pages of people posting their favourite drinks and while answering to just that question missing out of the recently formed discussion about world economics, I'd like to add my own imput.

I think, and the inherent problem with this (not thinking, jeez, I mean what I am about to tell you) is that my tastes do tend to change with the cruise speed of a flying jet, that right now my two favourite drinks ... ok, three favourite drinks are: tea, coffee, and flavoured mineral water.

In the first department (yeah, I mean the tea) I'm quite fond of making mine half and half, half water and half milk. I don't use sugar, but some diet products which in my egocentric opinion, just taste better. As for coffee, it's more of a tricky business. Let's take instant coffee for now. One and a half spoons of instant coffee, half a spoon of sugar and one of those little envelopes containing that diet sweeter (or whatever you English natives would call those kind of things), topping it off with a spoonful of grated chocolate; mix with five or six drops of water (and I mean it, quantity is very important, you may add a few more drops at your own risk) and finish it with 4/5 of hot water (not boiling) and 1/5 of milk.

Well, now that I've said all that about coffee, I just feel kind of silly just saying apple flavoured mineral water.

But you should see how tasty it is!
RiCtee
Hot chocolate!! The kind that's very dark till it's almost black with fluffs on top, mixed with the creamiest milk conditioner. It makes you feel sooo good after drinking it. Very Happy
ctrlTR
I drink malibu with milk at nightfalls and i like to drink only milk before i go to bed Very Happy
knotcoresd
I just discovered a new flavor of vitamin water. It's got jackfruit and guava. I don't know what a jackfruit is but it is DELICIOUS!!! Seriously you gotta try it.

Other than that I'd have to say Budweiser or Corona, depends on if I'm playing beerpong or not, or how much money I have, meaning it's usually budweiser.

Juices though, totally Guava juice. mmmmmm tasty.
turbosquid
For me i guess it would be:-

1> A nice pint of Real Ale (English Ale)
2> Hoegaarden (Belgium white beer)
3> Real scrumpy (Rough Cider)

I hope that doesn't make me sound like an alcoholic! d'oh!
I just enjoy a beer every now and then Smile

TurboSquid Shocked
spaz-o
^^ Alcoholic. Razz

I'm gonna be somewhat boring and say water. How can you not love it? It just makes you feel better, and it's thin and smooth which is ace when you're hot. And it doesn't matter a whole lot if you spill it all over yourself, which I inevitably do.

Other than that I'd say like smoothies or something. Something fruity, with ice. Yuuuum.
djcaution
for the longest time it was always just plain old rye n coke for the win, but lately I've been taking a liking to JAGERBOMBS!!! It's a shot of jagermeister floating inside a glass of red bull.

Now APPARENTLY these have caused a few cases of heart-attacks seeing as its like a speedball drinking jag and red bull at the same time so at some places I've been to they've actually made me put together the shot myself so that I'm doing it and not them in case I get a heart attack so that they're not held liable... pretty strange lol
KatanaSky
since I've given up soda - my choices of beverage has been limited to water, coffee, tea, and juice.

It may be boring but I'd say my favorite would have to be water - simply because it's the one that guarantees to quench my thirst.

Whenever I feel I want more of a flavor I go for Iced Tea or Juice.

Coffee, I drink on the daily basis - it may not be healthy but it's what keeps me going Wink
bartdou
in fact tea is good for your health

so i prefer tea, especially green tea, it consists of crude fountain water, tea-leaf, honey,
tea-keaf includes component that can clean your intestine and reduce the possibility of getting cancer.
otherwise some soft drinks such as coke could only manufacture carbon gas which is bad for your alimentary canal and block your absorption of calcism.
So i always drink green tea.
iNs@nE
The Apple Martini.. -- anythin more to say..

On the softer side - fountain pepsi
cc1903
My favorite is Root beer it has an awesome flavor Cool I mean all the other beverages have a basic same boring flavor I mean I know sprite is totally different from coke because of it's lime but that's really the only difference. Root beer is it's own original flavor!
sebmaccio
coco milk
Zombie
My favorite overall drink is water Razz
My favorite carbonated drink is Jones Cream Soda!
My favorite tea is licorice spice!
And my favorite coffee? I don't drink coffee.
Vladalf

Water is my favourite drink Razz but I also drink allot of YO!Orange Juice.
I hate Pepsi and Coca Cola.
BugBear
I mostly drink water and green tea, cept not the green tea you get in those cheap little lipton bags but the real deal where you put it into a teamaker thingy and pour hot water into it Very Happy
spykE
My favourite drink is probably Ice Tea and Orange Juice. Any of these pretty cold is just mmm...
Futile
At work it is defiantly coffee and an occasional soda now an then. When at home it's usually a Crown and water or a Crown and coke. I like to enjoy drinking beer when I am gaming online. Most of all I drink water in order to rehydrate me from all the other stuff I drink. Hey I know it's insanely twisted but hey that's me.
Chelissamow
My favourite drinks are Bubble Tea, Iced Tea, fruit juice, and smoothies (especially ones from Orange Julius. Delicious!).
shorty18
Jayfarer wrote:

Other htan that, Orange Juice.

Gattorrraaade!!!
h20!!
GATTTTTORRRAAADE!
WATTTER SUCKS! IT REALLY REALLY SUCKS! WATTTTER SUCKS!

by the way, if were talking about alcohol, then i prefer captains morgans gold spiced rum! it's the best! or theirs always the Strawberries & cream vodka that tastes like strawberry milk. stuff tastes like milk so you just drink and drink. not hard to take down or stomach or anything.
rafifaisal
I love Redbull but don't drink it on a daily bases just because of the health issue.
Face it is a Cafeine bomb, but damned do I like the taste of it.
Jurado
Coca Cola is still the best. I also like Fruit Juice or Choco milk .
carlospro7
My favorite drink, even though I haven't had a lot of it, is Piña Colada. I've never had anything that tastes quite like it and I enjoy the taste of coconuts. Whether with alcohol or it's virgin Piña Colada, this drink is perfect for my taste
filet
tea...any kind of tea...can only tolerate with tea...luv latte coffee but these give me migraine!!!!!!!
melissareich
SPRITE. I love it, it's my favorite of all time. I do enjoy Fruit Punch Gatorade. Regular Coca Cola is okay, but if anything, I prefer Sprite to anything, anytime, any day Very Happy

On the contrary...

I hate diet pop all together Mad
Khurram
wel i use water bcoz itz much than others
but 4 refreshmnet i use Dew or Lemon flavour juice.. lemonad
somtime i use Fruitpunch Wink
spaz-o
No, I have the greatest thing ever. EVER.

I call it "Voke". It involves Coke and the ever delightful, energetic V. Take about 2/3 Coke and 1/3 V (according to taste) and I swear - It's the greastest thing ever. And it makes so so much more energised than just straight Coke.

It's my way of making things Irish.
kiranaghor
1. Indian Tea
2. Coffee
3. Vodka

I loved vodka. But My doctor says not to drink it as I am carrier of Hepatitis B virus. So alcohol is bad for my liver. That is sad.
Maybe some day there will be alcohol less vodka. I will drink it TTop 2 Bottm.
It seems my thirst for vodka has been faded. I no longer long for it. Maybe its for good. Coffee.. I take only sometimes. Tea is regular each morning, noon.. with friends.
Soldier
I like Coke Or Pepsi!
B.E.W.D
Pepsi is the best. I like it too much
noobcola
Hmm....

My top choice would be a Monster Energy Drink (Green); it has a unique flavor that I am extremely addicted to. It also gets you wired like crazy Shocked

2nd favorite would be a cool cup of pepsi.
jabronie25
Pepsi
King Car (Tea from Taiwan...its better than your ordinary iced tea)
theem
RedBull & BullOxe all the way ... Arrow
tbsmicro
I like coke, but not pepsi. I also like water if I have been running or doing sports, and like orange juice every once in a while. I have just come back from holiday where my fave drink was Sangria !!!! yum yum

oh, and milks good too.
Donutey
I prefer homemade koolaid ie, buying the little packets then mixing it with sugar and having a supply for on demand refreshment.
missdixy
redbull & vodka mmmmm
RShea87
Water kind of scares me because as a youth I was susceptible to a condition called "water intoxication". For some reason water never satisfies my thirst.

Pepsi and Gatoraide are my favorites, Blended tomato-vegetable juice (other than V8, too much carrot juice) or whole milk come in seconds.
kevin briggs
this is how to make my favourite cocktail

INSTRUCTIONS
Pour the rum, crème de fraises, lemon juice, strawberries and ice into a blender and process at slow speed for 5 seconds, then at high speed for 20 seconds. Pour into a chilled glass.
INGREDIENTS

1 part White rum
1/2 part Crème de fraises
1/2 part Lemon juice
Ice (crushed)
4 Strawberries
Neo7
Mine would have to be Sprite.

If that's not available, then some Gadorate goes a long way.

If nothing else, some pure water.
krazy
i think i prefer to stick to the water and the orange juice/fruit juice.
as fizzy pop, such a cola and Lemonade is bad for you
it has a lot of sugar in it, and that is what could also make people obese to much fizzy pop
it is juts not good for you
i think water , pure water is the best as it don't have any sugar in it and it is just free and it does do what any other type of drink does
although i do drink lucozade sometimes, that is an energy drink, and that is full of sugar.
but as i said, i think you're okay as long as you do not drink 5 bottles at the back of each other, i barley ever drink pop anymore, mostly the free of sugar fruit juice and water.
M-W-G
My favourite drink would probably have to be Liptons Ice Tea, you can't beat an ice cold glass of it on a hot day Razz .

I also like any of the Lucozades and some of the other energy drink type things.

In terms of alcoholic drinks I'm not a big fan to be honest. Quinn's is nice though, raspberry or strawberry flavour.
bonestorm74
I had some sort of banana cocktail at a casino once, wow it was great. Can't quite remember the name of it though. It was a bitch to make so the bar girl kept rolling her eyes when I kept ordering them.

Then I got my friends to start ordering them as well.
_AVG_
I personally dislike drinking alcohol due to its effects. Otherwise, it does taste good!

Otherwise, if one doesn't consider alcohol, I like cream sodas. My favourite being IBC.
rheanna
Sweet Tea, Jagermiester, Pepsi, Root Beer, Fruit Punch...And Chocolate Milk
MJMX
Ice cold Coca-cola and Pepsi,, no max or sugar free
[FuN]goku
hmmm... im not sure.. but i think ive replied to this thread before... but wth...
Diet pepsi, diet 7up, diet sprite, diet dr pepper, diet coke.... errr yeah kinda all diet pops pretty much....
Diet pepsi and 7up are my favorites tho.. i think through the weekdays i go through 2 litres a day sometimes
SpellcasterDX
My favorite drink has to be lemonade. Not the frozen kind, though. I'll drink the powder-mixed-with-water kind, but I prefer it natural and cold. I like all my drinks cold. Except of course the ones that are supposed to be hot like hot cocoa. Razz

My favorite drinks in the morning are orange juice and chocolate milk. But again, they have to be cold. Especially the orange juice. Otherwise it tastes nasty. Chocolate milk can be either hot or cold, but I prefer it cold most of the time.

I also like Pepsi and Fanta, but, they're not my favorite drinks.
babumuchhala
My favourite drink is Milk, and after that I do prefer freshly made fruit juices other than that in cold drinks its Sprite.

As for alcohol never had a drop of it and plan to remain this way always.
thealpha
my favourite drinks are water, orange juice and apple juice. they are all healthy to our body!