FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What the hell is going on with this country

ckflip
The big news today is that a couple of fishermen of a climate a tad warmer than ours killed a british tourist. What happens they are in court the same day and it looks certain that they will receive the death penilty.

Now come to England you can cause havock, terrorise old ladies in the street and what do you get? An ASBO. OOOOHHHHH I'm scared. Not locked up, not punished in any percievable way. Just a piece of paper.

I think this country is going to the dogs. Come on Blair up the stakes a bit. Give us a deterent to stop crime not promote it.

I would like to bet my last penny that burgalries would drop if you could protect your property with force. No more will the victim Yes the Victim, be locked up for protecting their own. If people dont want to be shot, hurt etc stop breaking into peoples houses, get a job like the rest of us and save up for the damn things you want.

Ok now its your turn to rant and rave, what do you think.
gonzo
You need to regain your RIGHT to arm yourself
710ths
The problem is that we have become too liberal and too predominant on peoples rights incl. the criminals. What about normal law abiding peoples rights?

Without going from one extreem to the other, Blair get your finger out and act.
gonzo
710ths wrote:
What about normal law abiding peoples rights.

yes, too much liberalism is a bad thing. ANY = too much