FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MyFiles --> My new site, vew it plz

sergio91pt
English version: www.myfiles.site.vu

www.myfiles.pt.vu

It's my new website, yep another one, just to try to earn a bit of money to my google adsense acc Laughing

For some ppl its very useful and better than "big" websites

Plz give it a try Wink
Alie
Are you planning to create english version for a site?
Gentle-Horst
that's what i'm wondering too. do you allready have an english version? in case you do, it doesn't work... otherwise I like the design and although I didn't understand one word, nice page Wink
sugarbox
It's great for some idea but sorry, i can't read them at all. Crying or Very sad
Ranfaroth
You should really read this presentation...
sergio91pt
It has an english version... just click on the UK flagor clik here
the index page and another one is translated by me(just click on the uk flag!) and the other menus are tranlated by google lol i'm lazy
megamass
Ranfaroth wrote:

dont agree that tables are stupid. more then 80% websites are built in this style and i see no problem
sergio91pt
megamass wrote:
Ranfaroth wrote:

dont agree that tables are stupid. more then 80% websites are built in this style and i see no problem

lol, there no problm! just some more bandwith... nothing much, just a bit not so much...
Alie
Tell me, your server uploading service is free or not?
Vrythramax
A very nice lean looking website....I couldn't understand a word of it tho and the English translation feature didn't want to work for me, it came back with the following error "The parameter is incorrect".

If you get an english version running I would be very interested in your services. Would it be a membership or subscription type site or simple file hosting?
Ranfaroth
megamass wrote:
Ranfaroth wrote:

The problems are explained in details in the presentation.
Please, read it, you should understand by yourself.

(By the way, the high number of bad designed sites doesn't proove any thing...)
sergio91pt
Alie wrote:
Tell me, your server uploading service is free or not?

It's free Wink

Vrythramax wrote:
A very nice lean looking website....I couldn't understand a word of it tho and the English translation feature didn't want to work for me, it came back with the following error "The parameter is incorrect".

If you get an english version running I would be very interested in your services. Would it be a membership or subscription type site or simple file hosting?

I'll see that, but at leat u can see the main page in english?
And no mebership/subscription, it 100% free 4 ever Exclamation
sergio91pt
ok the problm is resolved, the translate is now on
I was so stupid, i forgot that my host don't accept "www." only "http://" Embarassed
Vrythramax
Hi sergio91pt,

I just checked out your site again and indeed the translation feature IS working Smile

As I said before you have a very nice clean looking site there.

Good Luck with your endevour.

Vrythramax
VIPER VENOM
Would have to say I LUV the layout and the colors used. i dont speak what ever language it is in. but it is nice any ways.
sergio91pt
it's good to know that.
My layout was hard to make Very Happy
sergio91pt
VIPER VENOM wrote:
Would have to say I LUV the layout and the colors used. i dont speak what ever language it is in. but it is nice any ways.

try the english version lol
www.myfiles.site.vu
sergio91pt
camon plp i need opinions
smart19
maybe a chinese version in the future

so i can understand more
littlemog
like the clean layout... maybe you'll want to make the different language versions more apparent by a header or something.