FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hosting Proble

Rd-Dean
I requested for a host about 1 weak ago and i hav no repli can some one tell me why this is?

Egnore my english
wumingsden
Very simple, FriHost is popular so its taking longer than previous. I requested an account in November and it took 1 day from when I put in my second request to being accepted. [I requested twice because I was turned down first time round]. They'll (i.e a Moderator or Admin, or Bondings) look at your posts when your at the top of the list.
I believe in the TOS or Rules it says it will take between 1 day and 1 week so this may be extended, who knows. Patience is a virtue, and you will release this when your accepted as its such a great Hosting Provider, the best in my opinion.
gonzo
wumingsden wrote:
Patience is a virtue, and you will release this when your accepted as its such a great Hosting Provider, the best in my opinion.

Are you a native of England?
SunburnedCactus
A terrible "proble" and no mistake.
wumingsden
gonzo wrote:
wumingsden wrote:
Patience is a virtue, and you will release this when your accepted as its such a great Hosting Provider, the best in my opinion.

Are you a native of England?

My grandfather on my fathers side was American Indian and all other relatives on both sides are/were Caucasian but yes, why?