FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Firstpage 2006





Phil
Some of you may remember a free HTML editor that came out about 6 years ago called Firstpage 2000. In my opinion, and many others, it was a truley incredible piece of software.
Well the problem was that it was never updated...... until now.
http://www.evrsoft.com/ has the latest version, just out.
I just downloaded it and will be checking it out. The list of features is quite impressive.
midimine
Phil wrote:
Some of you may remember a free HTML editor that came out about 6 years ago called Firstpage 2000. In my opinion, and many others, it was a truley incredible piece of software.
Well the problem was that it was never updated...... until now.
http://www.evrsoft.com/ has the latest version, just out.
I just downloaded it and will be checking it out. The list of features is quite impressive.


Thank you for the link to this little gem. All forgot about Firstpage. Now with Frihost and 250 MB on my hands this comes very handy Wink
otiscom
I use First Page 2000 and find it great.

I didn't download 2006 because I thought it was only a beta and had expired?

Am I wrong?
blueway
Nice editor, thanks buddy
Phil
Quote:
I didn't download 2006 because I thought it was only a beta and had expired?

Yes, the beta did expire, but a final version came out just this week.
I haven't had time to fool with it to any great extent.

I really liked FirstPage 2000 when it came out so I guess I'm really expecting alot from this version.
zorindart
Front page is a complete failure of a web building soft.
It messes code.
You need a frontpage compatible webserver to host your sites.
It doesn't support languages as php.
It will become your website very difficult to edit.
If you want seriously to make website, use Dreamweaver.
Phil
Quote:
Front page is a complete failure of a web building soft.
It messes code.
You need a frontpage compatible webserver to host your sites.
It doesn't support languages as php.
It will become your website very difficult to edit.
If you want seriously to make website, use Dreamweaver.


I agree completely.
But we're talking about Firstpage, not Frontpage.
Related topics
EU domains ready to register in 2006
Major Solaris features slip to 2006
NBA LIVE 2006
nba live 2006
[Official] Best PHP Editor
nba live 2006
fifa 2006
NBA LIVE 2006
Who do you think will win WC 2006?
Fifa 2006
which game do u prefer? fifa or pes?
Web Page Maker
What Web Design Software is everyone using?
Top Website Design Programs
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Computers -> Software

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.