FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Some Query [solved]

shwetanshu
well i have a blog at www.shwetz-online.in/blog hosted here only. Now i have invites of various indian as well as other sites like demonoid, now can i post on my blog saying that i have invites for tis or that. also wat if some visitor leaves a comment giving a warez site link... will i b held responsible for that.

also can i mention on my blog that i had downloaded a dvd rip of a movie but not giving a link... is that allright or shud i refrain these from posting.
Daniel15
You're responsible for the content of your site, so if a visitor posts a warez link, it's your responsibilty to remove it.

Also, please don't mention that you downloaded a DVD rip on your blog. All the comments you'll get will have links to sites with the DVD rip. So, it's just asking for trouble.
n0obie4life
Well, I'd say you can post something like

Title - Today, I downloaded "The E.T. Movie" through torrent

Then talk about all your torrenting experiences and stuff...but don't mention any links to any torrent/warez site. And make sure all your comments (posted by public or you), don't have links to them either.

If someone comes to your site and posts a warez link or something like that, be sure to remove it ASAP.

Of course, if like the current time is -
2:30am and the visitor posts it at that time, we sure would give you some time to remove it as we know no one can be awake 24/7 to monitor his forum/blog for warez/pr0n links Wink.
shwetanshu
thnx noobie, i had and will removed warez link ASAP if someone posts....