FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rate my site

alkady
I need some feedback for my site.

www.ako.frih.net

it isnt finished yet, Just to let you know.
Jon82Brown
get some kind of background and stop that overlapping text but just mainly get a background nothing special just a color or something
Dark-Tech
and maybe some well defined tables to seperate things once the background is in place
todabeat
^^ yes to what they both said. Make a nice 'imaged' nav and imap it or crop it. It looks way too simple. but nice effort
dkill001
i viewed the site on my notebook which displays 800x600 and your page seems optimized for 1024 - it is somewhat difficult to view using 800x600 res. i think the top picture on your page is too big.
Marston
It's not bad, good for a first attempt.

I just really have to question your decision to post your site here when it's not completed... Where's the logic in that? Razz
joeysicily
The layout of the navigation just doesn't seem right. The words need to be more spaced and your having probelms when you click on community. When you click on community .. services seem to pop out and push down "what's new community" really makes absolutely no sense. I hope you didn't do that purposely cause it doesn't look good at all. good luck on future development
xeroed
maybe a different head img would be a good idea... the one you have of the rain is kinda sorta boring in my opinion, not to mention too big, other then that you might want to try a CSS and maybe frames to seperate the sections... good luck
mengshi200
wait you add some content.pls keep up working.
megamass
first site page should be this http://www.ako.frih.net/home.htm, but not a some kind of picture

and change banner