FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

dreamweaver or coffeecup editor ? which one is better?

reyyancemre
could any one explain me both of the above editor 's possitive and negative sides if we should compare with each other?

thank you very much for your kindly responce

www.fridge.8m.com

deepnavyblue
ddrAig
prehaps I shouldn't be replying to this because I've never heard of the other one but I CAN tell you that Dreamweaver is great and I highly reccomend it for any website building.
xorcist
I like Dreamweaver better, It really better and it helps you along with things its easier to edit your webpages in Dreamweaver.
Soulfire
I've never used the other program, but Dreamweaver hasn't let me down.
cnnet
I only use dreamweaver
and I haven't heard of coffeecup yet
LandShark
Yes dreamweaver is a great program and ive never heard of your other program. But if you r eally want to get into websites and stuff, yuo should learn to write out HTML and not having a program do it for you
AlexC
i havnt heard of coffeeee cup b4 either, but i do use dreamweaver and i think thatt it is excellent
Jack_Hammer
GEDIT / NOTEPAD, the proper way to make web pages.
Wink
reyyancemre
if you would love to check coffeecup

please check

www.coffeecup.com

thank you

deepnavyblue
Metaguy
Jack_Hammer wrote:
GEDIT / NOTEPAD, the proper way to make web pages.
Wink

He does have a point but... it takes way to long...
Rosanova
Hi there,

What an challange!

If you're newbee webdesigner you might be using Coffecup, but if you're a pro you might be using Dreamweaver.

My top list is as follow:

1. Dreamweaver (Too expencive)
2. 1st page 2006 (Freeware)
3. HTML-Kit (Freeware)
4. Notepad
5. Frontpage (Too expencive)

I would never ad any money on an application surch as Coffecup, sorry!

Cheers!
madsencarl
I used to use Coffeecup a bit (when I was 12) but spat the dummy when I realised that when you want to preview your site in Coffeecup (in the WYSIWYG application, not the browser), you can't if you have any embedded flash object. Which I have two of. However, in Dreamweaver (Cool it shows the full size of the embedded object, for easy previewing.
barobrain
IMHO, the best way is to find yourself a really good text editor and learn html. As a beginner this can be the best way as well because you really don't want to become lazy and rely on something else.

But, as a casual web designer, say you just want to make a website to show off your family pictures then I would say front page, if you want to go a little bit more advanced then go for dreamweaver.. If you are truely serious about web design though you HAVE to learn html.

Otherwise how else do you know how to fix something when one line in your code makes your page look like crap. Cool
Treemo
Dreamweaver hands down
joshua_erceg
I have used both, & I personally think that Dreamweaver is alot better Very Happy
Zelda Night
i make beutiful sites with dreamweaver you most choose dreamweaver, i think