FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Longest session

slider19
I`m interesed, haw long did you were playing computer game.
My longest sesion on PLANESCAPE:Torment was 84h non-stop. All day, and all night!!!
Kelcey
Probably Xenogears when I played it for like 5 hours straight. I can't stand to play a game for too long of a period.
rip8fan1
slider19 wrote:
I`m interesed, haw long did you were playing computer game.
My longest sesion on PLANESCAPE:Torment was 84h non-stop. All day, and all night!!!

84 Hours??? I think that is silly - almost to the point of unbelievable!!

My longest time for any game would be at the most just a couple of hours - and that would be from many games.
kevin
With pauses 2 eat/bathroom right ?

I'd say 20 hours of Empire Earth.
Josso
My 3rd going back to diablo spree consisted of 8 hours once I think. Felt REALLY bad afterwards though.
Dorsk82
With friends I have played Battlefield 2 for about 36 hours straight only taking breaks to eat, drink and go to the bathroom. Of course that was this summer after just graduatiing from college and before starting my new job...

I don't think I will ever have the time to do that kind of thing again. Confused
slider19
My longest sleep absence was 90h. I was on that type of medikaments, that you can not sleep after them :] But i won`t do it again!! :] I losed 4 kilo of my weight!!
TeK
28 hours of UT2k4
rvec
36 hours warcraft
Hanpusu-kun
Like 12 hours of Zelda.
Too much playing can hurt you badly, or even kill you folks.
rvec
lol thats not the playing but the not eating and sleeping
jeffleo
15 hrs of staring at my compy screen doing everything and anything. Does that count? Hahaha.
legion
i think about 10 hours on Civilization IV and the best part is that i lost that stupid game
driftingfe3s
I think my longest withough any breaks to eat/drink/bathroom was 6 hours playing the RPG Grandia II. It was a very addictive game.

Now a days I try to cut my gaming shorter cuase it takes a toll on my eyes. I think my vision is getting worse from sitting in front of a computer fo hours straight playing games and what not.