FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

any rap fans is in this forum???

someone1007
do u ppl like rap? :lol: i like tupac,g-unit do u like rap?
MoFo^
someone1007 wrote:
do u ppl like rap? Laughing i like tupac,g-unit do u like rap?

I dont really like it but Eminem is pretty cool...
usualy I listen rock/metal...
madsencarl
Yes. Rap is the best. I have 9 Eminem albums, and am looking for more.
I don't mind the underground hip-hop scene either - Necro in particular. Call them physco, whatever, they're great.
Insanity
I dislike most rap/hip-hop music, but some Eminem songs are decent.
Peep
I like RAP!
Eminem,Paperboys and stuff.
Paperboys are Norwegian,the own
todabeat
I love hip-hop/rap/and R&B just yestarday i bought 'Jamie Foxx - Unpredictable' i rated it for my web site, i gave it a good 4.5 out of 5. it's very impressive how this man can sign. very talented. Plus i loved the features, Twista, Luda, The Game Snoop, Mary J, Kanye, and oh man 'Common' << really like his stuff.
edallica
certainly not. rap is just old songs sampled with some idiot talkin over the top of them.
SunburnedCactus
edallica wrote:
certainly not. rap is just old songs sampled with some idiot talkin over the top of them.

That's a sad and boring attitude. Grow up.
todabeat
^^ True, I would have told him the same thing,

Actually rap/hip-hop. when it started it had a good messege. Just the way people love old school rock. jazz, blues, classical music. They mean something. Rap is the way a certain individual expresses himself tru music. just the way they do it with any other type of music. But when hip-hop was born it was a beatifull thing that the african amercan/ and hispanic community in new york started. Nowaday you need to really look around to find good rap music. Sure commercial rap is boring, they are all bling bling and f**k this and that. But some rapper do have some good stuff in their music.
madsencarl
todabeat wrote:
But some rapper do have some good stuff in their music.

Like Eminem. Most rappers are all like "I'm the greatest, untouchable" and "I got all my b***h's and h**'s and all my fizzy". Sure, I love that, but it can get tiresome after a while. Many of Eminem's songs actually have meaning in them, some are pretty deep if you listen to them carefully enough.
He;s been stereotyped by his old school rap, like his album Infinite where he really flips out.

Go Em.
Mr. McCoy
I like RAP but Danish like LOC and other ppl.
And Techno Trance.
edallica
madsencarl wrote:
Like Eminem..

eminem was exactly who i was thinking of when i worte my comment.

like i said...he has someone elses song playing in the background while he talks over the top of it.

there is no talent in venting your frustrations by just being angry while an excellent song is playing in the background.
ignition
I mainly listen to indie, modern rock bands, but I do enjoy some rap/hip-hop now and then. At the moment Fort Minor, Flipsyde, and Akon would be at the top of my hip-hop list, along with Chamillionaire's "turn it up" - and of course Eminem's lyrics are always top notch Razz

EDIT:
edallica wrote:

eminem was exactly who i was thinking of when i worte my comment.

like i said...he has someone elses song playing in the background while he talks over the top of it.

there is no talent in venting your frustrations by just being angry while an excellent song is playing in the background.

GG stereotyping there bud.
Kalle
I like Looptroop (Schweden) very much
And have saw them @Splash 2005 in Chemnitz-Germany... Very Happy
Jeslyn
Quote:
But some rapper do have some good stuff in their music.
True, Tupac was of course a terrific rapper - not all of his songs are as deep as they could be, but some of them are extremly deep and not superficial nonsense that some of the rappers today squabble out.

Common is another great positive rapper.[/u]
deeblue
yheah i like rap but rnb is much better !
jfcliverpool
2pac is the greatest rapper ever his lyrics were phenomenal. nas is another whos excellent with intelligent lyrics. 50 cent is a complete idiot any1 agree?
Twikki
If it isn't rock it isn't good
830b
Quote:
2pac is the greatest rapper ever his lyrics were phenomenal. nas is another whos excellent with intelligent lyrics. 50 cent is a complete idiot any1 agree?

2pac is one of the greatest rappers. He is a classic rapper along with b.i.g. and jay z. I guess there are a lot of good rappers but few will become legends. I myself like kanye,common,mos def, talib kweli, and nas just to name a few. And yes 50 cent is I guess an idiot simply for saying g-g-g-g-g-unit in every song. It's gotten old, but you gotta love his business sense. He know how to make money. And having Ma$e,Mobb Deep and M.O.P on the label will make him the money that the rest of g unit didn't make combined.
AzTeK
All about tupac most of his songs where meaningfull not like the rappers of today (50 cent). Tupac can even be called the greatest poet of our generation.
todabeat
I would actually give up my life, if people would stop calling 2pac the best rapper ever. SERIOUSLY
b17
I love Rap music.I listen Ceza , Sagopa Kajmer in Turkey.50 Cent and Twista in the world.
TheLastPart
i like rap..its my life..
my favs...eminem,sagopa kajmer,ceza,2pac
i think eminem is the best...!!!!!!!!!
nickhaw
you are all crazy people
Thug
Rap is some dope music out there, and im not talking about the rap/crap thats released nowadayz on the tv and shit. Im talkin about the Real ->>

2Pac The #1 Rapper of All Time
Doggpound Gangstaz - Snoop Dogg, Kurupt, Daz, Nate Dogg, Badazz
Warren G
Notoious Big

Everything PRE-2000 is good yea
todabeat
when you said realm i thought you where going to mention,

Atmostphere,
Living Legends
MosDef
Talib Kweli

or something but NO, we are freakin back at lame ass 2pac. Gosh, all you did waqs mention DEAD old school GANGSTA rap.
Thug
Ow yea i forgot some other rappers tho...

Talib
Mos Def
Method Man
Nas

and some others i cant think of right now Razz
muzikashqip
yea i like music i lik rap thas all i listen 2 really. i listen to eminem he is a good rapper
i listen 2 50 cent he is also my fv rapper. i like lil jon nd ludaCRIS A LITTLE BITT
SO WAT U PPL LISTEN 2

PEACE
todabeat
i got to give props to luda, his lyrical expressions can be funny, but also controversial. pretty good rapper
XxGunner
I like rap kind of. I used to listen to it 24/7 months ago but then i doscovered Techno and i was like whoa this is great lol. So i only listen to rap alittle these days, its mostly techno for me. And some other styles tooo.
bball_player_nba_all_star
rap is the shit i love rap/hip hop personally i love the hole g-unit crue and game is a badd mann also ludacris and young bloodz are good too i want them too keep doing wat there doing and make alot more #1 hits and emeinem should just stop singing its pointless and royce 59 will smash emeniem but d12 is live.
landoflegends
I change my mind on who i like a lot.... at the minute Kanye west hasnt left my cd player Redman or method man are regulars on my list cant beat the wu tang either...gotta love busta rhymes...but the undoubted legend has to be NAS....need i say more hes genius!