FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rinkinated.net

Blaster
Well this isn't really a frih but it is still a cool web site www.rinkinated.net
Jon82Brown
way to simple and cluttered
Dark-Tech
the site was sad and there wast a return button; the flash ideas were ok and the timing on the song was good but the graphis are BAD hmm... the site was also
Gentle-Horst
Uh, the design is pretty simple... It's actually not what I would expect from a site offering flash movies, which are pretty good!
I think you should just think about a new design for the page...
Blaster
Gentle-Horst wrote:
Uh, the design is pretty simple... It's actually not what I would expect from a site offering flash movies, which are pretty good!

yea i know but you got to think it is a 9th grader that designed it in 8th grade. would that sway your vote any?
Blaster
We are really hurting in the forums and it would be nice if some of you joined and talked like you did on here. We post videos on the site (spaztic cinamas) some great flash movies, a music player, a RPG and other games, rants, plain old random stuff. So please help us get started. It would espically be cool if you advertised for us. If you do advertise and tell me about it I might think about giving you 30frih$
nuhtowel
Gentle-Horst wrote:

uh its suposed to be simple because image based layouts blow
Blaster
Quote:
there wast a return button
What do you mean there wasn't a return button? Like to get back from the rants to the home page. Thats all you had to do there was click "Root" at the top of the page. In the forums its basicly like frihost's. So what exactly do you mean by that.
Blaster
So any more thoughts on it.

We need feedback to find out what would make the site even better.

Take a look at the spaztic cinemas section to see some really funny movies. http://www.rinkinated.net/wordpress/?p=29 our list of movies is this And some flash movies. http://www.rinkinated.net/wordpress/?p=35 We are expecting more flash and regular movies soon. The makers are behind because of midterms and other school stuff.

We offer games such as an RPG and some other games. http://www.rinkinated.net/wordpress/?p=109

We also need people to join our forums http://s7.invisionfree.com/Rinkinated_Forums/index.php and to talk.

If you have any ideas for the site just PM me or right it in the forums. You may also contact the forum admin (site admin too) at rinkin@gmail.com or aim at Rinkin0
MarkR
WOW thats too simple... i dont realy love this kind of webs...
may be some PS will hellp Wink
Blaster
MarkR wrote:
WOW thats too simple... i dont realy love this kind of webs...
may be some PS will hellp Wink

What do you mean by maybe some PS will help? And i don' really love this kind of webs. That makes no sense what so ever.
Dustin
The site has potential, however its to simple and way to clutered
Blaster
Like what does it need?

Start spilling your guts

Your opion matters

Any other feedback on this site.

What does it need, what can be fixed, is something not working.

Help fix our site.
Marston
Blaster wrote:
Gentle-Horst wrote:

yea i know but you got to think it is a 9th grader that designed it in 8th grade. would that sway your vote any?
Give me a break with the age thing. Look what I've been doing, and I'm only 15. Rolling Eyes
cepher
I absolutely love the RSS feel. Simple. No frills. To the point.

BUt I hate IBP with a flaming passion. PHPBB really REALLY helps.
Blaster
Guess what!!!

THERE 14 TOO!!!!

Where as you are making a whole site to promote fire fox that is all you have to do is go to this site to the right of it and find the get firefox link.

No offense but that site has better content then yours and has a domain name.

Sorry but that really ticked me off. I have camed down.

Since you are 14 you might be intersted in joining the forums http://s7.invisionfree.com/Rinkinated_Forums/index.php and watching some of the movies.
kamote
i think u shud consider designing it.
littlemog
well simple is good for me... but if i could suggest anything probably the text is sticking a bit too close to the left... give it some space... maybe 10-12 pixels and it should work better... just some aligning thoughts.

hope it helps. Smile
Wd_removed
Jon82Brown wrote:
way to simple and cluttered

Simple and cluttered?
Hunterseaker
much to simple, try to make a proper design
Blaster
nuhtowel wrote:
Gentle-Horst wrote:

uh its suposed to be simple because image based layouts blow

Listen to this kid!!! The whole idea isn't suppose to be on the design but rather on the content.

P.S. Tell me what you think of the new sub site. www.sc.rinkinated.net
Blaster
I was wondering what you would like to see on the site.

Things not to suggest

Change layout

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also can some people join the forums http://s7.invisionfree.com/Rinkinated_Forums/index.php

Check out some of the movies too on the sub site at www.sc.rinkinated.net
Vanquish
Your site is definately untidy and cluttered, it's basicaly just random and looks like you have just recorded an MSN conversation that lasted days!
Blaster
I don't see how it is cluttered. Like explain this to me.
Vanquish
Well your information isn't really laid out very well, you have bits here there and everywhere. Just tidy it up and bit and put things together, just don't make it look like a mess.
Blaster
For those who say that it is simple the whole idea of that was too make you focus more on the content.
Blaster
Can I have some feed back of what you think of the movies. www.sc.rinkinated.net I want to know what you really think about the contant. I would rather here what you thought about the content rather then the looks and neatness.
Blaster
Read this to see what sillktide had to say abou it.
http://www.silktide.com/index.php?node=18444&form_refresh=0&form2=1&f2_url=www.rinkinated.net&f2_ok=OK&pagetree=&editSessionid=&objectid=
moejoe
Hey,

I like the lil nav bar, thats pretty cool.

No Picture Links.
If you have a little screenshot of the movie or flash game, you will get way more views.

Most people Can't be bothered to read all the info you have set down and then click a link.
If you have a colum full of pictured links, and the other collum with some info,
Your Bandwidth will go through the roof.

Cheers.