FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

site submission for free

chennai
When i was serching in google I met this site
Code:
http://www.submitexpress.com/
This site offers site submmission to 20+ websites including google. apart from site submission it also offers the following services
    SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
    75,000+ SUBMISSION
    EXPRESS PAID INCLUSION
    PRESS RELEASE SERVICES
    FREE WEBSITE URL SUBMISSION
    SEARCH ENGINE NEWSLETTER
    GENERAL MAILING LISTS

submit express also offers webmster tools for
Meta Tags Analyzer
Meta Tags Generator
Link Popularity Check
Page Snooper
Keyword Suggestion Tool
Ithout that it would be useful so i posted it here
please delete this if I am not allowed to post links to othe sites in this forum
ignotus
Hi Chennai:

One thing I noticed is that they "guaranteed top 10 placement." It's pretty impossible to guarantee results.

To me, that seems shady Smile

At any rate, thanks for the resource and have fun!
matt87
I will give it a try.... but like ignotus said it would be very difficult to guarantee top 10 placement.
SoftStag
I am always dubious of such sites. They may place your website on a huge page of links, and this may adversely affect your Page Rank with Google. Something which can be difficult to put right again.
burningjacks
google ads are awesome. you get a payperclick deal. if you get a lot of traffic. google ads are the way to go.
burningjacks
dont pay for the submittion for google. put your link into smaller engines and gradually you will rank up in google. my trick Laughing
burningjacks
dont bother with google ads unless you get over 2000 hits per week. its not worth it. ive had mine for months and only have a few dollars.
AlexC
lol..... ive had mine since feb last year and i have only made 32c..... noone knows about my site...... lol
munkey_boy
submit express wants a button on ur site lol, i had i look i need visitors so bad lol me:"yay a whole 2 member on my forums" oh and they want u to sign up for another website to
matt87
munkey_boy wrote:
submit express wants a button on ur site lol, i had i look i need visitors so bad lol me:"yay a whole 2 member on my forums" oh and they want u to sign up for another website to

Subit express sounds really bad. I wouldn't use it.
LuiS_J
well anyways thanks for the info.. i hope the add my site too.. Cool Cool
lukeropro
I dun actually believe in the whole guaratee thingy. I submitted my site to google for more than 10 times already but it still doesn't appear in google.
Maybe i should try yahoo
dips0502
hey http://www.submitexpress.com - isnt too bad. i tested with warehousedt.com - it was listed on the results - i dont know if this means success or not.of course my site as of now does not have anything - just testing
blackbart
OK i got a site that I haven;t promoted yet. It a tiny cooking site but it has a high search/low competition ratio so This oughta be an easy one. It's really nothing just links to cooking resources and the such but i've got good KW density, the page loads in less than 4 seconds almost as quick as google itself. Lets see, I'll give it two weeks and see whatthe results are. We'll also track what happens over a few months does the site get banned? Or does it drop in just a few weeks?
We'll see.
knowme640
HEY.. gr8..

thanks a lot for the link...
knowme640
by the way...

if you use Google Adsense..

then go ahead and check this website out...

Quote:
http://www.devilzadsense.freehostpro.com

it'z gr8...

tips on Adsense revenue maximization...

Just check it..
SoftStag
knowme640 wrote:
by the way...

if you use Google Adsense..

then go ahead and check this website out...

Quote:
http://www.devilzadsense.freehostpro.com

it'z gr8...

tips on Adsense revenue maximization...

Just check it..

This is a very amateurish website. It offers nothing of value. Google give you more and better information in their help...
blackbart
Ok folks submitted my site the day I posted. it's only a short while I've gotten a couple emails about my site being submitted to some obscure directories. but when asking MSN, Yahoo or google if they've seen any of the links. i'm getting zero. msn is very fast at scouring the net and finding new sites and MSN ain;t finding it,
Well i am not impressed with this service one bit. back the good ol, link exchanges and main stream directories for me.
i'd give the site two big fat thumbs down.
blackbart
Just an update. I took it upon myslef after 8 days to get links for this site. I now have 39 pages indexed and 35 backlinks listed in MSN. the back links are all ones I instigated and the free submission site is a joke utter crap. you want links? folks the only way to get 'em is go out and do it your self. It has been said before and I have proved it for myself These site submission istes are a WASTE OF TIME!
eliasr
really nice site. i allready set my site up

gotta work